Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Push Off Pompey!.

Sky Sports News today: Portsmouth believe they can get Green for £2.5million as a, wait for it, understudy, to their young keeper Ashdown.

Memo to Mandrake Duck: Somehow I don''t think Green will agree with you on that!.

Mind you, for £2.million, I''d drive him down myself!.      

Portsmouth conducting their business to the media instead of direct to our club yet again !

Personally I think their comments are worthless and have no credibility at all.

2 million!! Bloody joke. Understudy? To Ashdown? Is this guy on drugs or something, talk about trying to unsettle a player, go away will you? Football does not need your type of chairmen, say goodbye to the Prem as well, this will be your last season there for a long time.

The thing that really annoys me, is that Pompey are amongst the biggest over-achieving, charlatan, bluffers of all time who after just two season''s in the Prem think they are some sort of "Big club". If it wasn''t for rubbish like WBA, West Ham, Wigan and Sunderland, they''d be favourites for relegation.

"Mind you, for £2.million, I''d drive him down myself!"

Several months ago Mr. Wizard you clearly stated you would not sell Green for less than 10 million pounds. The kindest thing I can say to you is that your opinions have wide tolerance levels. 

[quote]"Mind you, for £2.million, I''d drive him down myself!" Several months ago Mr. Wizard you clearly stated you would not sell Green for less than 10 million pounds. The kindest thing I can say to you is...[/quote]

You must learn YC, that just like women, we men can, and often do, change our minds. Hell, even you are allowed to do that squire.

And if you can''t accept that, it says more about you, than it ever does about me!.

Mind you, I change my mind like I do my magic, frequently.

And I''m proud to do so.

Go on, admit it, you love me really!. 

"Mind you, for £2.million, I''d drive him down myself!.   "

I have a feeling that this is in response to me telling Wiz last night that I thought that Green was sexy and he should leave him alone! Not a compelling argument maybe, but good enough for me!

Don''t worry, I still find Wiz jr sexier! 

[quote]"Mind you, for £2.million, I''d drive him down myself!. " I have a feeling that this is in response to me telling Wiz last night that I thought that Green was sexy and he should leave him alone! No...[/quote]

Mrs Wiz might argue with you there Canary Wench, mind you I wouldn''t!.  

And would little old me, be that transparent about Greeno?.

Wizard, I did not say anyone should not change their mind on a subject. What I did suggest was that, when posters are reading your strong opinion on the "black" side of the equation, you can just as readily swing to the whiter side of grey on the same subject. Therefore, may I humbly suggest, your opinion on anything should be taken with a pinch of salt ( or possibly an ocean bed''s worth ).

"2 million!" no way!

1.good shoot stopper etc...

2.English...

3.Young...

4.An excellent professional...

and the list goes on...and i rest my case!...so i say...

"2 million YOUR HAVIN A LAUGH!"

[quote]Mrs Wiz might argue with you there Canary Wench, mind you I wouldn''t!. And would little old me, be that transparent about Greeno?.[/quote]

hmmmmm.....maybe - I think it is more to do with little old you relishing the opportunity to wind someone up!!

[quote]Wizard, I did not say anyone should not change their mind on a subject. What I did suggest was that, when posters are reading your strong opinion on the "black" side of the equation, you can just as r...[/quote]

This thread''s original point is getting corrupted and diverted.

It was about Green and Portsmouth, fact!.