Sign in to follow this  
daly

FA CUP Shame

Nutty,

I''ll have to think about that one? I''ve spoken to many a fan not going tomorrow because they think it''s a rip off that their season ticket doesn''t cover cup games!?

I''m going with 5 mates. All season ticket holders. In view of our recent cup performances they should give us £50 off.

[quote user="Ray"]Nutty,

I''ll have to think about that one? I''ve spoken to many a fan not going tomorrow because they think it''s a rip off that their season ticket doesn''t cover cup games!?[/quote]Seriously?

Morty,

When I say many a fan, I mean about 8, 6 of which said pretty much the same thing, but it might just be the company I keep! That said I will be there.

They are actually paying me to go. It was a free ticket and £50 voucher for the club shop if you''d done Preston (a), Fulham (a), Luton (h), Orient (h) and Carlisle (a). I didn''t have all those ticket stubs but I managed to scrounge a couple from people who''d lost the will to live.....

Well done Nutty, don''t let McNally know or he''ll be invoicing you!?!??

[quote user="Ray"]Morty,

When I say many a fan, I mean about 8, 6 of which said pretty much the same thing, but it might just be the company I keep! That said I will be there.[/quote][Y]

The good thing about Liverpool playing a weaker side is exeter will do well out of it money wise with the replay.

Don''t think man city will player a weaker side ,but think we can beat them anyway.

My summary as a 25 year fan that had watched our club every season at Carrow Road is that you''re a desperately sad bunch of lonely trolls trying to out do each other as thw majority of our forum rolls their eyes. Sort it out.

[quote user="nu_matik"]My summary as a 25 year fan that had watched our club every season at Carrow Road is that you''re a desperately sad bunch of lonely trolls trying to out do each other as thw majority of our forum rolls their eyes. Sort it out.[/quote]Great story bro [Y]

I seem to remember at the Man City away game LDC you were sitting with the Citeh fans proudly watching us City fans. Had a free ticket then! Now you have the gall to call yourself a Norwich fan and announce that you have a free ticket and will be with the away fans at Carrow Rd. You cannot even pay to support your supposed team.

After all the drivel I read from you, please don''t ever pretend to be a canary ever again. Freeloader.

I was at Man City as an away fan. I am at the game tomorrow in my season ticket seat! I paid both times!

25 years you say?

Most people who have been going to Carrow Road for 25 years would have developed a sense of humour. If only for the sake of their own sanity.....

I lost a bit of hope (that magical aura) for the FA Cup or any cup for that matter, when an ill Dave Stringer and a bandaged Robert Fleck lost to Division Two Sunderland in the Semi Final.  I have never regained it!  [:(]

[quote user="nu_matik"]My summary as a 25 year fan that had watched our club every season at Carrow Road is that you''re a desperately sad bunch of lonely trolls trying to out do each other as thw majority of our forum rolls their eyes. Sort it out.[/quote]

This must be the first thread you have read... Most people seem to be here to have a good argument over nowt!

[quote user="Knock off Nige"]I seem to remember at the Man City away game LDC you were sitting with the Citeh fans proudly watching us City fans. Had a free ticket then! Now you have the gall to call yourself a Norwich fan and announce that you have a free ticket and will be with the away fans at Carrow Rd. You cannot even pay to support your supposed team.

After all the drivel I read from you, please don''t ever pretend to be a canary ever again. Freeloader.

I was at Man City as an away fan. I am at the game tomorrow in my season ticket seat! I paid both times![/quote]

Yeah, right. Did you not see the wink emoticon?  It was a micky take to people who gave me such a hard time for sitting with family at MC (family are more important than football btw).   CR, if I was going, would be something else.Oh and I see one of the sad mafia types is at it again.  You do not run this board bor, any more than that sad obsessive does.

i`m there today. in the away end. it`ll be two trips to carrow road for me this season!. not expecting much from city tbh, mcfc have tweeted that silva, toure and fernandinho haven`t travelled and that 4 kids from the academy are in the squad.

[quote user="Herman "]You''re not allowed to take the piss Lakey. Boo![/quote]Or whine on endlessly in every post.Oh, wait.....[;)]

LDC

Yeah, right. Did you not see the wink emoticon? It was a micky take to people who gave me such a hard time for sitting with family at MC (family are more important than football btw). CR, if I was going, would be something else.

You have to be more consistent Lakey, only last week you said you normally get to 8 matches a season, but unfortunately none this season so far.....make your mind up.

Hopefully AN will play a fairly strong side, good enough to beat Man City Academy and go on a Cup Run.

McNally must be counting the coppers already from the next round.

PS Hot Sausage rolls will be available at 1.30PM at all concessions apart from City Stand Lounge where Delia will be serving Sherry and left over mince pies

3-1 to City

[quote user="daly"]Hopefully AN will play a fairly strong side, good enough to beat Man City Academy and go on a Cup Run.

McNally must be counting the coppers already from the next round.

PS Hot Sausage rolls will be available at 1.30PM at all concessions apart from City Stand Lounge where Delia will be serving Sherry and left over mince pies

3-1 to City[/quote]Pelegrini on SSN now whining about fixture pile up.Yeah I doubt they will put much of a side out today.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

.....But if season ticket holders aren''t going that''s not a great loss. STs used to be for people who wanted to go to every game. Now it seems some are for people who are afraid they would miss out on some games. If these people aren''t going then it will free up some decent seats for the people who want the club to build them a new stand....

[;)]

[/quote]Oh Nige, you''re such a tease.....I look on my absence today as a kindness to a stranger. By giving up my centre block Jarrold Stand seat I''m enabling some poor unfortunate who''s desperate for a season ticket the rare chance of a seat with unrivalled view to watch a match at Carrow Rd. I won''t expect a '' thank you '' letter. Instead I shall sleep well tonight comforted in the knowledge that my generosity has given someone the opportunity to get wet, freeze their wotsits off but still see their heroes take on an unrecognisable Man City outfit in a devalued competition. It''s hard being so wonderful.....[;)]PS. Nice to hear you''ll be in the dry today. Hope you''re high up though as when it''s storm and tempest outside even us elite in Row Y suffer. It''s just not good enough. Boo !

I''m going and I''m sitting in my season ticket seat.......Isn''t it exciting! Strangers will be sat amongst me - and although I''m feeling a bit apprehensive about these unknowns.......they may be nice people?.......Coz if they''re not......I''ll covertly pelt them with my werther''s original wrappers.....snigger....Then they won''t wish to sit there again.......if the opportunity ever arises.....

I''m a season ticket holder, won''t be here today though. Simply can''t be bothered to pay the ticket cost/travel cost/travel time to watch what will probably be Man City''s reserves vs probably a few of our reserves. Hope that is ok with you all!

I''m a s/t holder but won''t be there - not to do with having to pay (why shouldn''t I pay, my ticket clearly - and has always - only covers league games), more to do with travel time/other commitments; I''d have come if I could, and will do so in the next round if I can - I couldn''t care less who we draw, doesn''t even come into it.