Sign in to follow this  
Petriix

Do under 3s need a ticket?

I was thinking of bringing my 2yr old today. Does anybody know if I have to buy a ticket for her?

Thanks

It''s part of her punishment for waking me up in the middle of the night. Anyway, given the level of your insight on this forum I would imagine she''d have a slightly better idea about what is going on than you do.

Darth Bor wrote the following post at 09/01/2016 11:16 AM:

Great idea, let''s have young kids incapable of understanding what''s happening freezing in the stands.

I got a complimentary ticket from a player for the Bournemouth match and was sat in with the wags, was like a crèche in there! See no problem in taking a child that age but the choice language at a football game may cause you problems!

I do take your point though, she''s always banging on about playing a back 5 with wingbacks; completely failing to understand that it really doesn''t work against teams playing 1 up front.

As we sit in the river end, the main danger would be that she might make some noise and wake up some of the sleeping old people around us. I joined in with OTBC once and you wouldn''t believe the brutal looks I got.

I saw a chap bring a baby / very small person to a game last season, he was sitting in the front of the Barclay.

All seemed fine, esp when he threw it up in the air when we scored, excell not way to celebrate and very colourful.

[quote user="Frank"]Anyway, given the level of your insight on this forum I would imagine she''d have a slightly better idea about what is going on than you do.[/quote]
I like Bor''s contribution to the forum, but that was a cracking return! [:D] Kudos.

[quote user="Darth Bor"]Great idea, let''s have young kids incapable of understanding what''s happening [/quote]They would fit in well with the majority in the Jarrold Stand 

[quote user="Frank"]It''s part of her punishment for waking me up in the middle of the night. Anyway, given the level of your insight on this forum I would imagine she''d have a slightly better idea about what is going on than you do.[/quote]
Ah, well batted.
I wouldn''t take my grandson until he''s five or six purely because he has the attention span of a gnat, but good luck to you.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Darth Bor"]Great idea, let''s have young kids incapable of understanding what''s happening freezing in the stands.
[/quote]Yeah, they''re best left on message boards.....[:D]

[/quote]
Oh, we are a witty bunch today aren''t we [H][:P][B]

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]I saw a chap bring a baby / very small person to a game last season, he was sitting in the front of the Barclay.

All seemed fine, esp when he threw it up in the air when we scored, excell not way to celebrate and very colourful.[/quote]I like the ambiguity here.Could have been a little''un. Could have been Paul McVeigh accompanied by Dion Dublin. Who knows?

Yes they do. They won''t let you in without one. I always ended up buying a random single seat for me 2/3 yr old and then have them falling asleep on my lap. Bit of a waste of money really!

Last time I took a small person to Carrow Rd they waited until it was very quiet before shouting out ''Come On England''

Oh dear

Pyro Pete wrote the following post at 09/01/2016 1:41 PM:

Mr Jenkins wrote:

I saw a chap bring a baby / very small person to a game last season, he was sitting in the front of the Barclay. All seemed fine, esp when he threw it up in the air when we scored, excell not way to celebrate and very colourful.

I like the ambiguity here.

Could have been a little''un. Could have been Paul McVeigh accompanied by Dion Dublin. Who knows?

To be honest Pete at first I thought he was throwing a dwarf in the air, "what a way for a dwarf to celebrate a goal" I thought .