Sign in to follow this  
Ted Macdougals afro

Man City Stream

I use this site to check streams for Kodi, always spot on.

http://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html

Because its the Cup there aren''t many games shown live around the world and as such it looks like there won''t be one for our game. Like Jedi, will check Saturday morning but don''t hold out much hope.

OTBC

http://www.stream2watch.co/sports/soccer

No guarantees obviously, but I watch all City games on this site and there is always tons of games from all the leagues (some not available on other more well known sites), usually offers some pretty solid streams too. Worth a look.

You have to wear special yellow & green tinted glasses to get the full 3D (the ''D'' stands for deluded) effect. [:)]

One place to watch streams that''s rarely mentioned is via various bookmaker websites. Bet365 and Unibet seem to be the most prominent and various conditions apply, eg having cash in the account. I''ve not used any yet, but some of the free streams probably originate from these sources.

[quote user="9Зvintage"]One place to watch streams that''s rarely mentioned is via various bookmaker websites. Bet365 and Unibet seem to be the most prominent and various conditions apply, eg having cash in the account. I''ve not used any yet, but some of the free streams probably originate from these sources.[/quote]I don''t believe the bookmaker website work in the UK, so you''d need to go via an overseas proxy server.  I always use VIPbox Soccer, once you clear the initial adverts they don''t come back and for most games the stream is only 30 seconds or so behind "live" with full English commentary.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="9Зvintage"]One place to watch streams that''s rarely mentioned is via various bookmaker websites. Bet365 and Unibet seem to be the most prominent and various conditions apply, eg having cash in the account. I''ve not used any yet, but some of the free streams probably originate from these sources.[/quote]I don''t believe the bookmaker website work in the UK, so you''d need to go via an overseas proxy server.[/quote]Cheers for the info. That must be the reason it''s rarely mentioned!

[quote user="lappinitup"]Where''s Waveney when you need him?  This thread should read........

http://www.labelsourceonline.co.uk/ProdImages/Page040/env1040_g.gif

[6]
[/quote]

Love it.  He''s been strangely absent since the Saturday before Christmas hasn''t he ?  Can''t think why.  Mind you, there are a couple of poster IDs that I''m not sure about...

Tettey''s Jig: "Reddit is good for finding soccerstreams"

What subreddits do you use to find live streams?

Just download Acestream and then use

http://www.livefootballol.com/

If you use AceStream you get HD streams that are good enough to watch on my 50inch tv!

Looking very doubtful. First row.EU say they have two links but I doubt they''ll work or be betting site links. We''ll see nearer ko time.

[quote user="Splendid Rush"]Anyone found a stream?[/quote]
There isn''t one. 
There''s an audio stream on Feed2all for those exiles without Canariesworld.
Aguero 1-0. At least we can focus on the league!