Sign in to follow this  
Rustyboy

Loan Players

Do you think we will get any half decent players on loan this season?

How many are we allowed, I think it was two last season but three in the Championship?

A couple of decent loan players from premiership clubs could come in very handy indeed.  However i would definitely prefer it if we signed more players on permanent deals.

If the loan signings have the same impact as Hux/Crouch/Harper then i wont be complaining!!!!

well, yeah good idea,

but to be honest id rather sign the player rather than loaning them. Bentley last season, we relied on him as a right-midfielder, now we are going to miss him.

(unless we sign another player - cmon worthy!)

[quote]A couple of hux like loans to give the team a boost would be great, either to get off to a good start or for the final promotion push after xmas[/quote]

Could the pitch stand up to another couple oh Hux like players? 3 Hux type players could cause a Tusami off our lovely coast and possibly wipe out Gorleston Jim with all there falling over

Seriously though a couple of season long loan signings of there standard would be good.

[quote]Could the pitch stand up to another couple oh Hux like players? 3 Hux type players could cause a Tusami off our lovely coast and possibly wipe out Gorleston Jim with all there falling over Seriousl...[/quote]

Lowestoft is further east than Gorleston so Wiz would get it first,we would probably go about same time.

Imagine us two in heaven together ! On second thoughts don''t !