Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Team for tomorrow

I''m struggling to find any definite picks. Some of the fringe players won''t want to be cup tied the only one I''m sure of is Mulumbu, I wonder who will play in goal ?

Said on the pinkun earlier that too soon for Jarvis, Pinto not ready, and the suggested squad they put up didn''t include Lafferty or Grabban either.But saw Lafferty may be, from the press conference. Tony Andreu likely to be in the squad too.

Will probably be;

Ruddy

Whittaker Bennett Bassong Olsson

Redmond Mulumbu Dorrans Brady

Hoolahan

Jerome

Rudd

Whitaker Martin Bassong Olsson

Mulumbu Dorrans

Ojidija Andreu Lafferty

Jerome

Not sure if Wisdom fit but he might play if he is. Think the central 2 will definitely be this. Andreu & Laffs might not play if a loan move or exit is imminent in which case the likes of Howson, Brady or Redmond come into picture. If Jerome not to be risked then Grabban will probably start.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I don''t think Wes will play as A N will save him for next week[/quote]I''d like to see Odidja given a shot in Wes'' position.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="FenwayFrank"]I don''t think Wes will play as A N will save him for next week[/quote]I''d like to see Odidja given a shot in Wes'' position.[/quote]

On reflection I did forget about Vadis so I''ll swap him with hoolahoop

Jerome will likely start at Stoke, so Grabban starts vs ManC.

Wes will not play away at Stoke, so Wes starts vs Man C.

Also expecting one from Bennett/Bassong to be rested.

Vadis surely to start.

[quote user="grefstad"]Jerome will likely start at Stoke, so Grabban starts vs ManC.

Wes will not play away at Stoke, so Wes starts vs Man C.

Also expecting one from Bennett/Bassong to be rested.

Vadis surely to start.[/quote]Agree with the logic about Wes. What makes you think Jerome will start ahead of Mbokani at Stoke? The ''former club'' thing?Also interested to see whether Martin, Bassong and Bennett will start, as you would expect all three of them to start against Stoke (it would be brave to give Pinto a full debut in the archetypal ''wet January night at the Britannia'').If Wisdom is fit (apologies if that''s already been confirmed either way), I''d go with the following:RuddyWhittaker Wisdom Bassong OlssonHowson Mulumbu Dorrans VadisWesGrabbanFor Stoke, I''d expect at least nine of the following eleven to be correct:RuddMartin Bennett Bassong OlssonRedmond Tettey O''Neil BradyVadisJerome

GK Ruddy

LB Olsson

CB Bassong

CB Wisdom

RB Martin

DM Mulumbu

DM Dorrans

LAM Vadis

CAM Andreu

RAM Redmond

ST Mbokani

if we play any of the players who may be off, Whitts, Grabban, Lafferty, or even Remond, they will of course be cup tied. So, this may be a consideration for AN.

[quote user="Ray"]if we play any of the players who may be off, Whitts, Grabban, Lafferty, or even Remond, they will of course be cup tied. So, this may be a consideration for AN.[/quote]I look forward to the various conspiracy theories regarding who has played, or hasn''t!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ray"]if we play any of the players who may be off, Whitts, Grabban, Lafferty, or even Remond, they will of course be cup tied. So, this may be a consideration for AN.[/quote]I look forward to the various conspiracy theories regarding who has played, or hasn''t![/quote]

Of which there will be many no doubt!

Again you''re welcome.

No credit for bang on with the team, blimey you''d think I had inside knowledge or something.....

[quote user="willo"]The team is;

Ruddy

Wisdom

Martin

Bennett

Bassong

Ollson

Vadis

Howson

Dorrans

Mulumbu

Jerome[/quote]

Clearly Willo posters need to take more note when you speak thanks for some clearly correct inside info.

Any transfer news that you know as fact ?

I have some but not sure I can divulge, will check and see how close the one I know is and see if I can ''leak''.

I was able to ''leak'' the Holt signing and the Morison one on here, but bizarrely no one paid much attention a bit like when I said last night '' The team is'' ........

[quote user="willo"]I have some but not sure I can divulge, will check and see how close the one I know is and see if I can ''leak''.

I was able to ''leak'' the Holt signing and the Morison one on here, but bizarrely no one paid much attention a bit like when I said last night '' The team is'' ........[/quote]

lol fair play bet plenty will be saying lucky guess but your post did make it clear. Unfortunately many on here disregard the people that really are in the know and prefer to believe ridiculous rumours so they can beat the club up when something they made up does not happen.

Yes you are so right my friend, its been quite fun to post and watch it get lost in the claims and counter claims and angst and anger......

May have to change my name now..