Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Ruddy leaving

How do you know it isn''t an investment property?
How do you know he isn''t going to let it to Lewis Grabban?
Why don''t Bournemouth just f*ck the f*ck off?
In that order.

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]John Ruddy has purchaseda pproperty in the Bournemouth area and will sign for them in the next few days.[/quote]

Nothing like a totally made up bull sh@t rumour to entertain on a Saturday night

Why would you buy a property before anything is even sorted in terms of contracts

He wouldn''t have played today if that was the case. Whatever your source of info is I would say it''s bull5hit.

[quote user="Oh Cameron Jeroooooooome"]He wouldn''t have played today if that was the case. Whatever your source of info is I would say it''s bull5hit.[/quote]

Wait and see then. I know it''s not bulkshit.

You wouldn''t buy a new house without signing a contract for your new club. And he hasn''t signed a contract with anyone else because he played for us today. They signing rob green anyway.

Interesting that someone mentioned Robert Green - I was only thinking the other day that a PL side could do worse than pick him up. Bournemouth are certainly in for a keeper, he seems to fit their needs more than Ruddy.

Not a cat in hells chance Alex would allow Ruddy to leave just a day or so after  loaning Kean to Colchester, no way he would have just Declan and Remi Matthews as 2nd choice. It would mean City firstly getting a new keeper in, a process which itself would take ages as we know  from City. After that it would take another stretch of time for Ruddy to sign for them.  Lastly, thinking on Alexs point blank refusal to allow Grabbs to go to Bournemouth, why should that not apply to Ruddy also?

I hear that Cameron Jerome has bought a £7m house in Middlesborough..............

Oh no can''t be true, there isn''t any !

Before you have a go, i didn''t start this bull ****

You''re kidding me. Please tell me it was not more and he will be living next door to Harry.

[quote user="xymox"]You''re kidding me. Please tell me it was not more and he will be living next door to Harry.[/quote]i heard he was living next door to Alice.. 24 years just waiting for a chance..

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Al

More to the point, what the hell is bulkshit?

Large quantities ?[/quote]
[:D]
The Pink Un message board in January could be described as bulkshit.

1.2 million, in Bournemouth?

That''s not gonna be on Sandbanks with Harry.

More likely an apartment overlooking Lidl.

I can''t be absolutely certain as I don''t know them personally, but I do know enough to suggest he won''t be leaving us for Bournemouth. Next!