Sign in to follow this  
militantcanary

Transfers Ins and Outs

I am hoping that there will be a huge amount of dealings in the next 2 weeks

We have now spent approaching 9M Net this season on transfers, I would assume that 20M is our absolute limit with agents fees etc to be taken on board.

I would hope we can doing the following in an ideal world:

Outs

Ruddy - 3.75M - Bournemouth?

Whittaker -250 K - Rangers?

Turner - Sheff W - 100K

Andreu - Championship -600K

Dorrans - Bournemouth?? 4M

Grabban - Bournemouth -7M

Hooper - Sheff W -3.5M

Lafferty - leeds -2M

Ins

Austin - 8M

Cerny -Ajax 9M

Koulidou - 8M

Lees -5.5M

Okay, I am being a little optimistic here, how many are realistic?

Don''t know much about Cerny, other than how highly rated he is in his own country, Austin for 8 million would be great if he could stay fit, but I think you''re 4 million short on that transfer cost.

I''d like to go after Caulker at CB, at 24 could be a great partner for Bennett.

I''m afraid like a lot of people on this board you are living in a dream world.

Yes obviously there will be a few more comings and goings but the likes of Austin etc coming here just won''t happen for numerous reasons.

Why?

If he had an unblemished injury record he would go to say Everton or Spurs but he hasn''t so so if he passes a medical and we are prepared to take a punt he could come here.

He will want 50K a week I would imagine, that''s a stretch but not out of orbit.

We need to free some funds up by getting rid of a couple.

He may not be reassured we will be in the PL next season, okay its a steep ask but 6 or even 4 points in the next week and we can offer him that with a large degree of assurance

So why is it so unrealistic?

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Austin wants to stay in the London area and if he passes a medical with us he will with clubs such as Spurs.[/quote]

Fair point, he will likely go to to C Palace, I see they are big favourites for him on perusing the odds.

We are a decent prospect to a wider range of player than we have been linked with, I am hoping that the Manager is getting rid of the fringe players to free up funds for major signings. Of course its fantasy football we all want to see us progressing.

I would be more excited by far if the Murphy Bros do it next year that would be really be fantasy football

We should go after crouch can still score goals and enjoyed his time at NCFC before. He would be cheap, he has said wants more game time too.

thoughts