Sign in to follow this  
Lewis DW

Sell Grabban

Sky sports are reporting that Bournemouth HAVE bid for Grabban, even though they have just signed Afobe. I think we should be selling him to the money men whilst we have an offer. Bournemouth are building and spending and now is the time to get rid - they aren''t a relegation rival - they are buying there way out of it - with a decent coach/manager.

Anything upwards of £3 million, I''d bite there arms off!

We have to sell. We are hardly in a position to be turning down £8m for a player who hasn''t even been included in our matchday 18 for the last 5 games.

Would it strengthen Bournemouth ? Not massively. But let''s not worry about them and there results. Lets worry about us and our results.

Let''s ship him out along with Lafferty and Hooper. Get in another striker (dwight gayle, seems to not be massively fancied on here, but I think he would be different type to what we already have and have lots of pace which we seem to lack when bringing players off the bench) naismith + a new centre back and we will be onto a winner

We need to sell him, i think its no coincidence that he has not even featured on the bench for the last 5 matches, with Grabban making it ahead of him yesterday. Its my opinion that there are games going on with him and Bournemouth, with him probably having also said to AN that he doesn''t want to be here, SELL !

Grabban playing ahead of Grabban eh Lessingham? Didn''t realise there were two of them/him ;)

Speaking of twins - I bumped into Josh Murphy on Dereham Road the other day. (And yes I do know it was Josh - because I asked him).

He was walking towards me Yorkshire and the ''conversation'' went like this.

Me (singing) Joshua, Joshua, Joshua Murphy.

(Then realising that he might be Jacob) "Or maybe it''s Jacob?".

Him: "No, it''s Josh".

Me: "Keep up the good work Josh".

I doubt that counts as interesting, but it did make me happy for the next few hours. I''m 51 and really should grow up!

Grabban playing ahead of Grabban eh Lessingham? Didn''t realise there were two of them/him ;)

Well picked up Thirsty, i of course meant Lafferty, teach me to proof read in future.

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]He was walking towards me Yorkshire and the ''conversation'' went like this.

Me (singing) Joshua, Joshua, Joshua Murphy.

(Then realising that he might be Jacob) "Or maybe it''s Jacob?".

Him: "No, it''s Josh".

Me: "Keep up the good work Josh".

I doubt that counts as interesting, but it did make me happy for the next few hours. I''m 51 and really should grow up![/quote]

You''re a man after my own heart Thirsty! I shall now be happy for a couple of hours even if the forum itself melts down in misery....

Grabban or Lafferty would only ever be sold  if  it was positive  another forward was on the way in. Think we have only been linked to 3 guys lately. Seb Haller of course, the guy from Lokomotiv Moscow, and Oscar Cardozo. The Lokomotiv guy i think we can forget, seem like many top Prem sides are linked with him. Everything has been quiet on Haller front for ages, his goals record was discussed on these forums already. I see some poster said  we could get Haller maybe 5 mill euro....dream on...even triple that amount may not be enough. Then theres Cardozo whos over in Turkey. 32 now, but checked his goal scoring record, 112  in 175 games in his Benfica days. Transferred to Turkish club 18 months ago, but his age  does not seem to have dried the goals up, 23 in 42 games there. But no doubt  many City fans would say "to old".If theres other strikers / forwards City are pursuing, ive no seen others so..we wait and see.