Sign in to follow this  
ChelmsfordCanary

Bournemouth Away and stay

For parking, we parked last time in the big car park behind the supermarket (2 mins walk along from the Weatherspoons). Cost a couple of quid and straight out after the game. Plenty of spaces as well.

Hello all,

Whilst my mate and I are keeping the days ''drinking'' activities unplanned we have planned a few places to go drinking in for the night.  Plan to arrive around 11am and head to a few Bournemouth city centre pubs and then venture by bus or cab to ground.

Then we plan to go back to the Britannia Hotel now few drinks in hotel and head down to the pier first to a bar called Aruba.  Followed by Bars 1812 / Bar So, Sixty Million Postcards and then on to a club with a choice of about 4 from Cameo, Halo Bonsai and the Lost Garden.

There seems to be a biggish pub called the Moon in the Square that will be worth a look. 

As people have posted on here Boscombe (around where the ground is) pretty run down and not a great area with not many choices of pubs.  So day drinking in Bournemouth it is.

I might see you about have ''Davvers'' no.13 on the back of my city shirt.....OTBC!!!!

Ian Davenport (Chelmsford Canaries)

Hi Ian,

I wouldn''t bother with ''The Lost Garden'' if was you - it''s not got the best reputation and I know several people who have had items such as coats go missing thanks to ''helpful'' staff members, and that''s not a one off - I would advise all City supporters to avoid! Al :)

All,

Going to aim to get to Aruba for Breakfast on the front right by Bournemouth Pier circa 11:00 ish then into Bournemouth for beers.

Alex, thanks for the feedback on the ''lost Garden'' nightclub will skip that then.

Cheers all might see some supporters there

OTBC