Sign in to follow this  
major canary

Best signings of them all!

I do get rather fed up with all the negative stuff especially towards Delia & Michael who have committed an awful lot of their own money to help keep the club going, and are genuine supporters. I am very grateful to them and in securing the services of David McNally I believe they made a superb signing. we have a very astute chief Executive who has made a massive difference since he took over when we were in fact in League 1. From an almost bankrupt situation we are now one of the most stable financial clubs in England and now in the Premiership. He helped to sign two brilliant managers in PL and AN even although I accept CH was somewhat of a disappointment, though did keep us up in his first season.

So to my way of thinking our 3 best signings in recent seasons have been McNally(signed by Delia etc) and in turn Paul Lambert and Alex Neil both signed by McNally and his team from out of the blue really. Credit where credit is due!

[quote user="major canary"]I do get rather fed up with all the negative stuff especially towards Delia & Michael who have committed an awful lot of their own money to help keep the club going, and are genuine supporters. I am very grateful to them and in securing the services of David McNally I believe they made a superb signing. we have a very astute chief Executive who has made a massive difference since he took over when we were in fact in League 1. From an almost bankrupt situation we are now one of the most stable financial clubs in England and now in the Premiership. He helped to sign two brilliant managers in PL and AN even although I accept CH was somewhat of a disappointment, though did keep us up in his first season.

So to my way of thinking our 3 best signings in recent seasons have been McNally(signed by Delia etc) and in turn Paul Lambert and Alex Neil both signed by McNally and his team from out of the blue really. Credit where credit is due![/quote]

You are Joe Ferrari and I claim my free Balti pie!

In fact I am a lifelong canary fan and have been gong to Carrow road for 50 years now. I am a Major thats true enough, but am not on the board or know any of the Board tho I have met Delia a couple of times.

What is true though is what I put in my original post. Our best real signings in recent years have been PL and then AN both signed through McNally who himself was signed by Delia!

In terms of players Naismith should be here by the end of the week possibly even be meeting up with the team and watching the Stoke game.

I''ll come back to this thread when it''s on page 8 and if the name-calling hasn''t started i''ll be disappointed.
You bunch of plebs.

So are you saying that Naismith is being forced to watch the away game on a cold rainy January night in stoke to see if he is a suitable signing?

[quote user="Number9"]So are you saying that Naismith is being forced to watch the away game on a cold rainy January night in stoke to see if he is a suitable signing?[/quote]

Actually that''s a pretty good idea.