Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

IMO, Grabban NCFC best moment.

When Grabban got sent off against Rotherham last season it was so important to NCFC. I think Alex Neil had decided he was the No1 striker going into play offs. Then what Cameron Jerome did in the play offs is history.

Thank you Grabban for losing your head!

And without knowing all the facts, some people are quite nasty to our players. No wonder he didnt want to be here!

[quote user="djc"]And without knowing all the facts, some people are quite nasty to our players. No wonder he didnt want to be here![/quote]Its a fact that he walked out of the hotel though, isn''t it?

What facts would these be then? He walked out of the hotel because he was trying to push the move to Bournemouth through. I was working for one of our players at the time and I can tell you his reaction was the same as the fans

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]But does anybody that posts on here actually know why he walked out of the hotel?, lots of opinions and rumours, but does anybody actually know the facts?......I am sure the truth will out......[/quote]Does the exact reason actually matter?It was unprofessional, and disrespectful the the manager, his team mates, and the fans.And looking at how much he is all over twitter right now, he appears to know how to use it, but I didn''t see him even apologise after hotelgate.

My favourite Grabban moment is the part where he left for 8m. Lol

And to think that scoring in 2 games against Ipswich normally makes you a Norwich City hero.

(And yes I do know that half of f******g Norwich did it).

[quote user="djc"]And without knowing all the facts, some people are quite nasty to our players. No wonder he didnt want to be here![/quote]

I may not know "all" the facts but I do know that he did punch a player in a must win game, he did get sent-off and he did cost us the chance of an automatic promotion spot.

Personally I would rather have a disciplined player who is dedicated and respectful to the club than a slightly better player who behaves like that in vital games.

As Grabban is no better and probably worse than the other three players available selling him for £8 million seemed like an obvious choice.

[quote user="AJ"]My favourite Grabban moment is the part where he left for 8m. Lol[/quote]Seconded.Bournemouth have been mugged. Eddie Howe can big it up all he likes with all his talk of he''ll know the club how we play, etc, etc but we all know it doesn''t usually work second time around.

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"][quote user="djc"]And without knowing all the facts, some people are quite nasty to our players. No wonder he didnt want to be here![/quote]

I may not know "all" the facts but I do know that he did punch a player in a must win game, he did get sent-off and he did cost us the chance of an automatic promotion spot.

Personally I would rather have a disciplined player who is dedicated and respectful to the club than a slightly better player who behaves like that in vital games.

As Grabban is no better and probably worse than the other three players available selling him for £8 million seemed like an obvious choice.[/quote]

It is very easy for fans to forget that Grabban was one of the players who put us in a position to gain promotion, and yes the sending off was not good. However considering the Oppo player had got him in a headlock not totally surprising on spur of moment reaction. And it w asnt a punch otherwise player would have been out cold dont even think he made contact.

Like many players he never made transition to premier league and may never do so! I was at Rotherham when he did runner which was when he lost the fans totally unacceptable behaviour.

Big big gamble by Bournemouth but wouldnt it be nice to see us do likewise plenty of players in Champs desperate for big time. Austin Rhodes etc