Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

No Naismith in the Everton squad tonight

Maybe Naismith will help create more chances and Mbokani will start putting them away, now he''s getting up to speed with the League. His record is very good throughout his career.

I think I''m going to wait and see if we sign Naismith and how AN sets them up if we do, before spouting on.

Naismith still has a Ankle/Foot injury according to PhysioRoom, 3 days until fit. This could be the reason for a delay in signing him or its not going to happen as Lukaku now has an injury which is leaving them short on fire power.

Everton are quite within their rights to do what they want with this player, however I can not believe we have not said this is the deal its either now or never making sure agent and player knows it .

All this rubbish of need to talk , either they want him or dont and dont think he will be keen to spend rest of season on bench. Some important games coming up and still only one in!

Pinto and Naismith the only two rumours that have stuck so you might have a point the alartz. I hope you''re wrong though, and we have a free loan space after signing Jarvis

Naismith will not be the last signing. There are possibly two more European players in the transfer pipeline but these things do get somewhat protracted.

I would imagine that any loan signing wont arrive until the last week.