Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 23

Everton home win for me.

For the match bet surely it has to be Lafferty to score anytime ;)

Good luck all!

Home win for Everton against Dagenham please.

For the Norwich bet, since we rarely get penalties awarded for us, it''s Sod''s Law that we''ll get one in the Cup!

Good luck Inch High and Duncan, and of course all PUPs.

We''ve won already![:)] Parma''s promise of £20 from last week''s pledge arrived today. Thanks Parma, you''re a star[*] That goes straight into the presentation pot so the bottom line on Ray''s signature now reads : -

And with £728

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges and donations we now have a total of £4550

since we began of which £1025 already

banked for the next presentation.

I am doing rubbish in our league again this year! I''m in a rut and have goner into the minuses as well. So please bear my bad form in mind Inchy.

I''m going for a cup game on Sunday evening and picking : -

Cardiff          v          Shrewsbury          Home Win.

For our match against Man Citeh. I have a feeling Vadis will play a starring role for us so I''m suggesting : -

Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe to score anytime.

As others ghave said. It''s a very tough week but Inchy and Duncan the braves will prove that when the going gets tough the tough get going.

Bravely going for Everton to beat Dagenham in the FA Cup this week.As for the Norwich bet, I fancy an entertaining match so over 2.5 goals seems a decent bet.Good luck Inch, Duncan and all PUPs.

Hello Pickers.Second week for me, and FA cup week as well [8-)].I''m going for the perennial cup experts to overcome Sunderland @1/5Arsenal home win.For the City bet, I am going for both to score, any to win @ 6/4, which seems pretty reasonable odds.

[quote user="chellecity"]Spain for me, somewhat mischievously...

Barcelona v Granada [/quote]I can still see this in Lanzarote you know. [:P]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Ooops. I''d better not forget to post this as it was left im my care yesterday on here, on Facebook, by text message and a phonecall......

[;)][:)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Off to Lanzarote at silly o clock in the morning Nutty so here is my pick for Week 23.FA Cup and a HOME WIN for CHELSEA v Scunthorpe.[/quote]

[/quote]Just checking to see if you remembered. [;)]

Good luck to all, especially Duncan and InchyCelta Vigo vs Athletico Madrid - away win at attractive odds of around 4/5Tough week for the City bet DE, drawn the short straw there, but nothing to lose and all to gain.A Norwich clean sheet for the third home game running is 5/1 is the best I can come up with.

Scottish Cup this week where Rangers (9-1-0-31-7) entertain Cowdenbeath (2-0-8-11-32) from the lower division 1. Rangers will want to win this as the cup is the only chance they have of meeting the auld enemy.Rangers v Cowdenbeath......Home win.

For the Norwich game I think Vadis is a likely starter so......Vadis to score. Good luck Inchy and Duncan. [Y]

The New Zealand Premiership.Auckland City to win at home against Southern United.Auckland City, top, have a 4-1-0 and 14/3  record. Southern United, bottom, have a 1-0-5 and 4/14 record.The current odds are a very silly 1/20, but it might be a useful non-cup option.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Norwich City to win from behind, at 16/1.Good luck to all!

Thanks Slim, I used this one when I couldn''t get in a while back and have gone back to IE from firefox but may have to go back to firefox.

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]Hello Pickers.Second week for me, and FA cup week as well [8-)].I''m going for the perennial cup experts to overcome Sunderland @1/5Arsenal home win.For the City bet, I am going for both to score, any to win @ 6/4, which seems pretty reasonable odds. [/quote]

Great stuff Daz. I''m glad you''re on board you''ll be a real asset to our team[Y]

Good luck Inchy & Duncan and well done Parma on last week''s pledge.
My tips shouldn''t detain anyone unduly given my almost total lack of success this season .... but I have a hunch about the following:
Oxford v Swansea - away win (currently evens); and
Norwich win, 4-3, at 125/1 (bit of a wild shot even for me).

Everton home win for me please.

Fir the match bet, Vadis to score in a one nil victory.

Good luck Inchy and Duncan, and of course all pups.

A lot of great picks this week and all so far have been considered and I have changed my mind a couple of times but I''ve settled on my final selections. Hopefully we''ll make it through to the last game on Sunday evening which (if we have made it that far) I''ve tried to make interesting with an away win selection. Many thanks to everybody for the great selection to choose from and good luck to you all with your individual picks. Good luck also to Duncan this week with his bets. Here they are....

Saturday.

Arsenal v Sunderland.... Home win

Motherwell v Cove Rangers.....Home win

Everton v Dagenham and Redbridge.....Home win

Real Madrid v Deportivo....Home win

Sunday.

Rangers v Cowdenbeath......Home win.

Celta Vigo v Athletico Madrid.....away win

Thanks to Nutty for allowing me another chance at these selections. As my own picks this season have been the kiss of death to the teams I''ve selected I''ll stay away from those above and have a Chelsea home win on Sunday please Nutty. Good luck to all.

Evening everyone

MMMK - MONACO -v- Gazelec Ajaccio HOME WIN

MM - EVERTON -v- Dagenham & Redbridge HOME WIN

For the match bet I''m hoping for a Vadis goal anytime.

Good luck, especially Inchy and Dunc.

Sorry im late - my pick is Omonia to beat Ayia Napa in Cyprus, and a norwich win at FCR!

Otbc, and good luck PUPs!

[quote user="Inch High"]A lot of great picks this week and all so far have been considered and I have changed my mind a couple of times but I''ve settled on my final selections. Hopefully we''ll make it through to the last game on Sunday evening which (if we have made it that far) I''ve tried to make interesting with an away win selection. Many thanks to everybody for the great selection to choose from and good luck to you all with your individual picks. Good luck also to Duncan this week with his bets. Here they are....

Saturday.

Arsenal v Sunderland.... Home win

Motherwell v Cove Rangers.....Home win

Everton v Dagenham and Redbridge.....Home win

Real Madrid v Deportivo....Home win

Sunday.

Rangers v Cowdenbeath......Home win.

Celta Vigo v Athletico Madrid.....away win

Thanks to Nutty for allowing me another chance at these selections. As my own picks this season have been the kiss of death to the teams I''ve selected I''ll stay away from those above and have a Chelsea home win on Sunday please Nutty. Good luck to all.[/quote]

Thank you Inchy. I love these! I think we''ve got a great chance of adding to the pot this weekend. Only cruel luck can stop us.

I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is £39.28. Here are the details : -

Arsenal

1/4

15:00 Sat

Motherwell

1/9

Everton

1/5

Real

Madrid

1/7

19:30 Sat

Rangers

1/8

13:00 Sat

Atletico Madrid

5/6

19:30 Sun

Love the idea of the last game being the away selection. If we need PUP Power Sunday evenings is usually a good time. Good luck Bernie and all you PUPs [:)]

After much consideration and deliberation, I''ve elected to plump for a £1 stake on each of the following:

Man City and Yes(BTTS)

Man City and No (BTTS)

Man City 3-1

Norwich 2-1

Draw

0-0

Norwich to win

Vadis to score anytime

Demichelis to score anytime

Mbokani to score anytime and Man City to win 3-1

Now, this might not be the bravest set of selections but by being a bit of a cop out, I can ensure that the £10 so generously donated will earn at least some return for the CSF and ultimately, that''s the name of the game.

For my pick, I''d like to go for Swansea to win at Oxford at Evs.

Thanks again for all the valuable input, good luck Inchy and everyone else.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]After much consideration and deliberation, I''ve elected to plump for a £1 stake on each of the following:

Man City and Yes(BTTS)

Man City and No (BTTS)

Man City 3-1

Norwich 2-1

Draw

0-0

Norwich to win

Vadis to score anytime

Demichelis to score anytime

Mbokani to score anytime and Man City to win 3-1

Now, this might not be the bravest set of selections but by being a bit of a cop out, I can ensure that the £10 so generously donated will earn at least some return for the CSF and ultimately, that''s the name of the game.

For my pick, I''d like to go for Swansea to win at Oxford at Evs.

Thanks again for all the valuable input, good luck Inchy and everyone else.[/quote]

Thank you Duncan. You PUPs have been brilliant with your strategies this season. I like the idea of getting something and then trying to build on that. There''s some great scenarios here.

I''ve placed them to our advantage and we have : -

Man City and Yes(BTTS)

£1.00

Bet 365

9/4

£3.25

Man City and No (BTTS)

£1.00

Bet 365

21/10

£3.10

Man City 3-1

£1.00

Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

Norwich 2-1

£1.00

Bet 365

14/1

£15.00

Draw

£1.00

Bet 365

3/1

£4.00

0-0

£1.00

Bill Hill

14/1

£15.00

Norwich to win

£1.00

Bet 365

4/1

£5.00

Vadis to score anytime

£1.00

Bet 365

13/2

£7.50

Demichelis to score

anytime

£1.00

Bill Hill

14/1

£15.00

Mbokani anytime / Man

City win 3-1

£1.00

Bet 365

50/1

£51.00

Good luck PUPs and I hope to see lots of you in the Nelson after the game [:)]

I wonder if Tilly left a wad behind the bar for us before he went.....

Nutty I think you''ll find the Rangers game is Sunday.