Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

RVW starts against Barcelona

Worth a watch on Sky Sports 2.

Wan Wolfswinkel vs Saurez, Neymar + Messi. I think we know who the favourites are!

One of those hatricks Ricky is renowned for would really go down well in the match!

Seems that Betis will be hoping RWV will be good in the air tonight where they will use him as a target for crosses.

His strike partner Castro has 8 goals so far this season.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''ve got money on both teams to score!! 😄😪😪

The opportunity that Betis had a few minutes ago could have been passed to RVW for a potential tap in but wasn''t.

Shouldn''t have been a penalty to Barcelona as the keeper clearly got the ball first with Messi just colliding with him.

Quite a messy game tbh.

Neymar diving and pushing players back in revenge, non penalty give, Neymar missing it and a Betis player accidentally scoring the rebound to put Barcelona 1-0 up!

Koroma

The opportunity that Betis had a few minutes ago could have been passed to RVW for a potential tap in but wasn''t. "

Ricky was in a great position, not sure whether the guy with the ball saw him, I suspect he did😄

Half time report:

Barcelona 2-0. Nice goal from Messi from Neymar. Betis manager has now been sent to sit with the fans for the remainder of the game.

Not much action from RVW so far. Various clearances from the Betis defence going straight to Barcelona although their two main CB''s are not playing.

500th performance for Messi this game.

toooot!

Full time. 4-0 to Barcelona.

RVW was a lot more involved in the second half with a couple chances on goal, but Betis stepped up overall anyway in the 2nd half. Many weak shots from the Betis players from free kicks/lay offs etc

Quick goal at 46 mins from Suarez plus a very classy goal from Suarez via Neymar for 4-0.

norfolkbroadslim wrote the following post at 30/12/2015 7:46 PM:

All you r''s holes are gonna be eating copious amounts of humble pie tonight!Angry [:@]

Will you be delivering the pies norfolkbroadslim ?😡

Well, I suppose he can see he was there when his team went up agains Barcelona.
Wouldn''t go as far to say he ''played''.