Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Grabban £8m Done Deal

[quote user="morty"]Someone said it on twitter.I''ll wait for something more official![/quote]That someone was deputy sports editor at The Guardian so sounds promising

[quote user="Haggerdoo"][quote user="morty"]Someone said it on twitter.I''ll wait for something more official![/quote]That someone was deputy sports editor at The Guardian so sounds promising[/quote]Ah right, didn''t realise who he was, yeah, that has a bit of credibility then[Y]

Fairytales don''t have Financial Fair Play tho.

If this is the case it would probably mean we have a replacement lined up. Unlike having to sell before pinto arrives we need a striker or attacking player to come in.

Fantastic deal if it takes a player that will not do the business in this league under the way we play. There has clearly been a problem from day 1 with him not living in Norfolk and travelling from further south.

I will not mourn his loss and I hope we add quality that makes our team better and more likely to stay up.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"]SSN reporting three and a half year deal for around 7 million.[/quote]Cheap.[;)][/quote]I am sure both managers are pretty happy with that deal!

Is Naismith the replacement, assuming no one else gets in first?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"]SSN reporting three and a half year deal for around 7 million.[/quote]Cheap.[;)][/quote]I am sure both managers are pretty happy with that deal![/quote]I meant ''cheep'' Morty![;)]

Although AN wanted to tell the squad he''s gone, they already found out via social media beforehand. Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AtYYNX1rfI

I''d be amazed if there wasn''t!! Afobe is already down for at least 1 goal after the summer fiasco we don''t need to put Grabban down for 1 as well.

[quote user="ThrownOuttaWetherspoons"]Hope this doesn''t come back to bite us on Saturday![/quote]Its obvious that he''ll play better at Bournemouth than he has here recently, it appeared he really wasn''t happy to be here.And was providing zero value for money by not even making the bench.However you look at it, this is a great deal, and the best outcome.

[quote user="morty"]Nice to see the local journos have their finger on the pulse lol[;)][/quote]All in hand Morty, don''t you worry. Just waiting for official confirmation.

Yes I would hope we added a clause.

I also hope we have a new player joining the group who can actually be a goal scoring hero for us at bournemouth.

Two big games coming up, points here would be ideal

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"]Nice to see the local journos have their finger on the pulse lol[;)][/quote]All in hand Morty, don''t you worry. Just waiting for official confirmation.[/quote][:D][;)]