Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Parking Tomorrow Night

As I''m ''exiled'' in Worcestershire now I''m driving up to the game tomorrow night. Does anyone know the best places to park etc? I''m assuming there is some kind of parking near the ground.

stoke canary wrote: (on Stoke away thread)

Anyone else traveling by car and not booked any parking follow signs too Michelin/Campbell Road 15/20 minutes walk to the ground over the A500 ,past the incinerator,over the canal brings you to the Britannia stadium. OTBC

Failing that try justpark.com that''s what we are using, but was running ;low on spaces when I last looked.

As I''m ''exiled'' in Worcestershire now I''m driving up to the game

tomorrow night. Does anyone know the best places to park etc? I''m

assuming there is some kind of parking near the ground.
Where in Worcestershire are you ncfcstar ? there is a sizable group of us in the Kidderminster area, we get together at the Severn Stars in Kidder where the landlord Robin is a lifelond city fan.There is a group of us driving up and usually find street parking about 10 min walk from the ground just before a large industrial park which also offers parking but is a sod to get out ofafter game

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]As I''m ''exiled'' in Worcestershire now I''m driving up to the game

tomorrow night. Does anyone know the best places to park etc? I''m

assuming there is some kind of parking near the ground.
Where in Worcestershire are you ncfcstar ? there is a sizable group of us in the Kidderminster area, we get together at the Severn Stars in Kidder where the landlord Robin is a lifelond city fan.There is a group of us driving up and usually find street parking about 10 min walk from the ground just before a large industrial park which also offers parking but is a sod to get out ofafter game[/quote]

Thanks all for your help, as long as there is parking around the ground then that''s fine, I''m sure I''ll find something!

I actually live in Kidderminster, and have been told by some Harriers fans about the pub (I''ve been to a few games at Aggborough - not exactly the best football being played there at the moment!!!). When we''re next on TV I''ll have to walk down!

If you want something more exotic There''s The Hem Heath pub on Stanley Mathews way 20 mins walk Postcard ST4 8HP Us locals will be in there from 5ish

Send this member an email Report Reply Quote

Whatever you do, however tempting it is, do NOT park in the big stadium car park that is literally next door to the ground. It genuinely took us about an hour and a half + to get out of it when we played there last time.