Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Stoke City V Norwich City Match Thread

Team (4-2-3-1): Rudd; Martin (c), Bennett, Bassong, Brady; Odjidja, O''Neil, Tettey, Howson; Hoolahan; Mbokani. Subs: Ruddy (GK), Wisdom, Jerome, Jarvis, Dorrans, Redmond, Olsson.
Odjidja on the right, Howson on''t left

She''s at mine Frank. Sorry about that. She''s quite happy for me to watch the football first as well. Top lass[Y]

Bit disappointed Redmond isn''t starting on the left with Brady or Olsson with Brady at LM but good to see VOO given a well deserved start.

Optimistic, I think we''ll be giving this a good go.

Good XI in my eyes, let''s make sure we get a good start and dig in from the off. A point or 3 would be great tonight!

Stoke fans on social media are very happy with their lineup albeit without Shaqiri. They are very confident and a few comments saying they should be scoring a bucket load tonight! We shall see..

3 points tonight and Saturday and I won''t give a monkeys if we don''t sign anyone else in the window....

Not overly impressed with our lineup in an attacking sense, hardly any pace whatsoever. Thinking maybe we are going to try and keep it tight then bring on Jarvis and Redmond later in the game and go for it?

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]That''s ok Herman , just wondered as she was with me last night[/quote]She was at mine at the weekend. Has she thrown those crutches away yet? [;)] [;)]

Vadis in the starting XI again - that cameo against Villa has done in no harm and it will be interesting to see how he does - sounds tidy so far.