Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

Kone

Anyone know if we are still after him (if indeed we ever were)?

Is he good enough to help strengthen our defense? AT quoted £5m, if he''s decent, seems a bargain?

I think they''re going after him again after his club moaned about Sunderland not signing him up. Perhaps they threatened to sue Allardyce?

After the move to Sunderland broke down following discussions with the player new negotiations are taking place between the clubs.

Who knows if we were interested? If we were we didn''t convince L''Orient or the player and his agent to do a deal.

If we bid and he chose to speak to Sunderland over us then I''d imagine AN and McNally have firmly closed the door on this one. Plus if his move broke down over personal terms I doubt we''d offer better than Sunderland or Villa

McNally will look a fool if they fail to lure anyone else (decent or not) here during the window, if they chose to close the door on a deal.

But then if a player doesn''t want to come, you move on!

If he doesn''t chose us first then he doesn''t really want to be with us. Offer withdrawn in my eyes.

We must have other targets, that''s if Kone was even one to begin with of course!

you could flip that round to the player thinking Norwich were not that interested as they closed the door after we spoke to sunderland

time to forget all this hardman tactics if kone would improve our team we should go get him from under sunderlands noses