Sign in to follow this  
ncfc fan

O Neil should be banned

O Neil should be given a club ban in addition to his time out for the red card last night, not acceptable, and well below NCFC standards.

It was one stupid loss of control.  He made a mistake.  He''s human.  We all make mistakes.

Someone said once "let him who is without sin cast the first stone.".  Which was a pretty wise observation.  Did you never make a silly mistake in your life ?  I certainly have.  This sort of sanctimonious attitude annoys me.

He''s one of our best and most experienced midfielders. He''ll know he has to work hard in training to get back into ANs plans but I fully expect him to be back in the squad as soon as his ban is over. Making an example of him in public isn''t going to help him, the squad or our relegation battle

[quote user="AJ"]He''s one of our best and most experienced midfielders. He''ll know he has to work hard in training to get back into ANs plans but I fully expect him to be back in the squad as soon as his ban is over. Making an example of him in public isn''t going to help him, the squad or our relegation battle[/quote]He has apologised to everyone.  I totally agree with AJ.  Move on.

[quote user="Paul"]O Neil should be given a club ban in addition to his time out for the red card last night, not acceptable, and well below NCFC standards.[/quote]

get a grip man!

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Should we have a minutes silence to think about it ?[/quote]Beat me to it [:D]

I was disappointed in O''Neil last night but I know that these things can happen. He has acknowledged the mistake, apologised to his team and the fans, and will serve a suitable suspension. I don''t see what anything further would achieve besides cutting of our nose to spite our face.

Can we not arrange a public (or even pubic) tarring and feathering for the next home game...I''m sure that would make us all feel better and teach Mr O''Neil a valuable lesson.

Apples

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="FenwayFrank"]Should we have a minutes silence to think about it ?[/quote]Beat me to it [:D][/quote]
[:D][:D]

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]Can we get the "SHAME" nun from Game of Thrones?[/quote]Maybe he will demand a trial by combat instead? [:)]