Sign in to follow this  
gazzathegreat

welcome post

just to say i got home yesterday to find my season ticket had arrived!! not exactly a surprise as meeky had sent a text telling me it had got to my house safely!

Best of all, meeky''s two little girls are now members and have two parcels of goodies to open this morning!  Can''t wait to see what Captain Canary has sent them

looking forward to the first week with immense enthusiasm - three games in a row and of course to start it all off wednesday evening in dereham

anyone going to dereham btw? 

When is the Dereham friendly gazza?  I might pop along.  I too got my season ticket yeterday.  Why though, are they the wrong way round?  They look a bit odd portrait instead of landscape. 

[quote]I like the new season ticket! I think it looks dudey like that![/quote]

welll, its different!

interesting new look i must say!

My season ticket arrived in the post on Friday too.

Maybe they''ve changed them to a vertical layout to help the people on the gates view them more easily. Or maybe the chaps who manufacture them simply clicked on "Portrait" mode by mistake.

[quote]When is the Dereham friendly gazza? I might pop along. I too got my season ticket yeterday. Why though, are they the wrong way round? They look a bit odd portrait instead of landscape.[/quote]

hi DD

the friendly is on Wednesday, think kick off is 7.30, not too sure where the football ground is in dereham, but no doubt will see other forms of green and yellow on the way, just hope it is nicer weather than the friendlies last yr

as for the season ticket, not too sure about it really, but as long as it gets me in the ground not too bothered