Sign in to follow this  
Wilfred Grimsdale

Discipline and Alex Neil

We do seem to have had a number of high profile discipline problems in Neil''s short time in charge.

Grabban walking out before the cup game in Rotherham, Ruddy doing his best Rocky impression in tombland and now ONeil last night with his mental challenge

To many now for coincidence. I wonder what the issue is! I don''t remember these problems under Hughton or Lambert?

Likely coincidents.

But AN is the youngest manager in the league. Does not come across as soft though, so I think the players have more than enough respect.

Purely coincidental, I think.

[quote user="The Wise Shepherd"]We do seem to have had a number of high profile discipline problems in Neil''s short time in charge.

Grabban walking out before the cup game in Rotherham, Ruddy doing his best Rocky impression in tombland and now ONeil last night with his mental challenge

To many now for coincidence. I wonder what the issue is! I don''t remember these problems under Hughton or Lambert?[/quote]

There is no issue Gabban has proved himself too short of brain cells to be of any use unless he is mollycoddled and made to feel like the number one choice.Ruddy''s personal issues are just that. Personal.O''Neil made a misjudgement.Simples.

Not an issue, all 3 are unrelated and have no relevance to ANs management of the team. Next unsubstantiated theory please.

[quote user="The Wise Shepherd"]We do seem to have had a number of high profile discipline problems in Neil''s short time in charge.

To many now for coincidence. I wonder what the issue is! I don''t remember these problems under Hughton or Lambert?[/quote]

Hidden agenda much?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]For crying out loud people. DO NOT take this seriously.[/quote]

And why not? Because you disagree (which I do also, btw), it does nto mean that the OP should have his post written off.

The OP raises a valid question, worth discussing. What''s not worth discussing is the constant derailing and belittling from Crabbycanary and others.

It is a discussion forum, therefore everything (bye and large) is worth discussing.

This statement is valid whatever the forum patrollers may think or feel. Don''t read or better, don''t comment, if you don''t have anything to say on the matter which is related to the OP.

What a load of old tosh! And let''s look at those incidents; Grabban sold, Ruddy bench... And the Oneil thing can happen with any player at any club and no doubt he is going to have to work twice as hard to get back into the team and by God hell know it before the day is out!

[quote user="Herman "]Oh Waveney!! Filling your boots?[/quote]It''s definitely Waveney. He opened this account as Covert Canary, changed it to Tiffani Banisters big city tips, and now to The Wise Shepherd.He doesn''t mention ''The Messiah'' much these days since now he''s struggling at Blackburn. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman "]Oh Waveney!! Filling your boots?[/quote]
It''s definitely Waveney. He opened this account as Covert Canary, changed it to Tiffani Banisters big city tips, and now to The Wise Shepherd.

He doesn''t mention ''The Messiah'' much these days since now he''s struggling at Blackburn. [:D]
[/quote]

But how are we meant to know it''s Waveney if he doesn''t mention "The Messiah" in every single post?  There are few constants in life - death, taxes, and (I thought) Waveney posting essentially the same point in every single post ad nauseam.  This is going to take some getting used to...

To many now for coincidence. I wonder what the issue is! I don''t remember these problems under Hughton or Lambert?[/quote][img]http://www.bluemarlin3.com/photoalbum/resized/1349289261.jpg[/img]

The concept of a wise shepherd.

Ok so you have sheeps to look after, herd them to grazing and ensure they stay in the area, safe from predators.

Check the weather.

Remember to take a packed lunch, shepherds pie.

How wise is a shepherd?

Lol you forget to mention Villa and the serious issues there.

See Blackburn are struggling to lol

And dont read that as I dont appreciate what PL did here just that he at other clubs had big problems