Sign in to follow this  
Aveit

WOW Ben Godfrey

We must be the worst club on record when it comes to transfers, 13 days have passed and we are about to lose Steven Naismith, and presumably with no one else close to joining, we''ve raised more money by selling and no doubt more will go, and every supporter recognises the needs in certain areas, but we still cannot deliver, the pot of gold is enormous.

You would assume our homework would have been done before the window opened.

AN stated we would be looking to do our business early in the window, therefore does Pinto and Godfrey mean we are done? He also stated they must step up their transfer activity, that means this is or was not their main focus.

Question is we have money, as we haven''t spent any, and sold to gain more, so what''s wrong, are we cheap skates, do we add too many clauses into contracts, won''t pay the asking price, who know''s not us.

Rant over, just disappointed once again, points will keep us up, and quality additions will help gain points.

We''ll end up with a loan, after we signed Jarvis.

And maybe someone who no one else wants.

Just hang on there Aveit, and stop to digest a second. The window opened on the 2nd Jan, by all accounts we signed Jarvis permanently on that day. We have also signed Pinto, also young Diallang J. and if reports are correct, Ben Godfrey today. the last 2 maybe signings for the future, but nonetheless its good business. Also a transfrer window includes ( though seems to be overlooked or not counted in some quarters) outgoings to. We have permanently transferred E. Benno and Grabban.  Also, though not permanent, we have loaned at least 3 away this window (Loza, McGrandles, Kean). That makes 9 transactions in 13 days  for ins and outs, which to my mind is quite busy.

Quite busy, you may be happy with that, but if you think we are building for future, then that future is likely to be in a league down, Jarvis was already here on a season long loan, was priority a right back, nice to have but no.

So what have we done to sign CB or striker''s, answer nothing again, in an another thread they mentioned the last day antics and then a statement from the club stating we tried our best, well there best is not good enough, Bournemouth, Bournemoth have signed Juan Iturbe on loan from Roma, and spent 17 million on two strikers, that''s done and they are already in the squads for this weekend where''s ours????

[quote user="Aveit"]Quite busy, you may be happy with that, but if you think we are building for future, then that future is likely to be in a league down, Jarvis was already here on a season long loan, was priority a right back, nice to have but no.

So what have we done to sign CB or striker''s, answer nothing again, in an another thread they mentioned the last day antics and then a statement from the club stating we tried our best, well there best is not good enough, Bournemouth, Bournemoth have signed Juan Iturbe on loan from Roma, and spent 17 million on two strikers, that''s done and they are already in the squads for this weekend where''s ours????[/quote]I wish we were more like Bournemouth[:''(]

More Muff love ins and comparisons i see ;D Indeed you are right, in fact yes, Afobe and Grabbsn already played for them, and still they are below us in the table last time i checked. If you are getting your under garments in a twist by the 14th Jan, id suggest going outside to cool down. Maybe a stroll to Colney?..I hear  the Mayo they serve  this time of year is excellent.

Every day I wake up

I rub my eyes

I brush my teeth

I make myself a slice of toast

I stare into the middle distance

And begin to cry

Because...

WE ARENT BOURNEMOUTH!!!!!!

Before we all panic we should wait and see if we can do it on a Wednesday night in Stoke... oh wait.

For those interested in this deal it''s a reported 150k up front rising up to a potential 7 figure sum depending on add ons.

a host of clubs chasing him

but not seen the clips yet so will trust on the local Yorkshire press calling him talented

Oh to Die perchance to sleep

To sleep perchance to dream

Dream about being Bournemouth...

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/238EE09700000578-2862867-image-m-13_1417816241092_zpsnzb8aeuy.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/238EE09700000578-2862867-image-m-13_1417816241092_zpsnzb8aeuy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

He sounds like a promising youngster, looks like we did well to get him. Obviously one for the future - expect him to get lots of loan/experience before making it into our team. Nice to see we''re also signing future prospects.

[quote user="morty"][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/238EE09700000578-2862867-image-m-13_1417816241092_zpsnzb8aeuy.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/238EE09700000578-2862867-image-m-13_1417816241092_zpsnzb8aeuy.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]Looks like Eddies inside a Tardis, so thats how he signs up players so quickly! Alex needs one to!..better than a carriage.

[quote user="morty"][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/238EE09700000578-2862867-image-m-13_1417816241092_zpsnzb8aeuy.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/238EE09700000578-2862867-image-m-13_1417816241092_zpsnzb8aeuy.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]
Apparently a pig ejaculates once a month and spills a load that would fill a Coke Can.  Having looked at that photo, and without any manual intervention on my part, I can tell you that I must be a pig.