Sign in to follow this  
philbuzz

Anyone have any Interesting News?? Its so quiet...

Hey, since its so quiet on the transfer market, does anyone have any ineteresting news? God im bored!

Phil

Apparently Kevin Keegan is coming out of retirement and is considering a two month loan period with NCFC to help get us on the road to promotion.

Other than that then I have nothing - even the Pink Un front page has had the Jackson/Jarret story on it for about the last three days so news must be hard to come by.

I know how you feel, Phil, I''m so booooooored!!!

Its the same everywhere though, there''s just nothing interesting happening with any of the clubs!! We need a bidding war to start for Wright-Phillips, or Gilardino, or Doris, or something that will drag on for days! The most exciting thing we''ve had recently was the Gerrard Saga, and that was resolved days and days ago!!

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

[quote]I know how you feel, Phil, I''m so booooooored!!! Its the same everywhere though, there''s just nothing interesting happening with any of the clubs!! We need a bidding war to start for Wright-Phillips,...[/quote]

And as a measure of our boredom, we''re even talking about bloody boring cricket now, Evil Monkey.

Hell, things really have got bad when that stupid game is being talked about on here.

Help!.          

if that is the same bradshaw that plays for norfolk:

hes my pe teacher at north walsham high

hes great!

Im going to Colney tomorrow to meet the players and watch them train. I''m going with the guy who won Canary Fan of The Season as hes invited me as I know him. I am just so nervous about going tho as I dont know what to say to the players or anything! Lol.

Well, it could be worse!

If it was the Olympics today could have been sychronised swimming all day; or we could be hearing from the English commentators about all the injuries the British team have got or are carrying (every b****y competition we hear that!!)

Did you know that in America when golf is being screened the viewers have to suffer an advert break on average after every fifth shot! Now how much more boring can you get than that!

I amuse myself by watching the weather forecasts every hour to see if the forecasters can get just one of them right! Now during the summer break that can be very interesting...or why not go into the garden, find two snails and make up a racecourse for them. Honest, it can be really, really exciting that one!

Why not organise your own knitting competition? This can be run on a weekly basis during the close season with league tables and the like; why not take up watching baton twirling?

Quite often I pass the long weeks by pondering the mysteries of life. Like why did I have only two brothers yet my sister had three.

And the big one: How on earth does a snow plough driver get to work?

See, there are plenty of things to amuse yourself during the close-season. Just get down to it!!