Sign in to follow this  
unique

Bizarre third kit?

So the Mail have been outraged enough to pen an article today about Norwich''s third kit.

Do Norwich fans have a problem with it?

Matched with black shorts I happen to think it stands out in a good way. The only problem being the size of the Aviva panel on the front that only serves to hamper the effect somewhat.

Click here and Check out this hilarious kit from Norwich. Or should we call them "Borewich"

#Lads #Banter #BetFred #ClickBait

It''s horrible but all this has already been said

Any colour kit as long as it''s green and yellow seems to be this years idea

Nasty

If its the Daily Fail I''m surprised they couldn''t find an angle that involves immigrants...

I like it and bought the shirt, in sunnier and warmer months I wore it on match day. It''s amazing how many people say, "ummmmmm.. actually, seeing it in the flesh it''s growing on me, I actually like it"

I agree with firststeps. My other half has one and it has grown on me too, I quite like it now. Away kit is still my favourite of the three, though.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I like it and bought one which finds its way into the suitcase for holidays abroad.[/quote]I didn''t realise you were into camping holidays. Does your wife share it or has she got her own tent? [:D]

I like the third kit - the half and half first shirt stinks. Yellow shirts please next season.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]I like it and bought one which finds its way into the suitcase for holidays abroad.[/quote]I didn''t realise you were into camping holidays. Does your wife share it or has she got her own tent? [:D][/quote]Just you wait until you meet Waveney before you take the p ee at my shirt size.The Wise Shepherd could hide his whole flock under his. [:D]

Daily mail obviously having a slow news day considering the kit was released half a year ago or whatever

[quote user="Darth Bor"]If we were a rugby team, it would be kit of the year.
I might buy one and wear it ironically.
[/quote]

How would passers by know you were wearing it ironically?

Must admit I don''t like it, and thought the other night seeing players sliding into tackles (O''Neil) it was like watching deckchairs slide around the titanic.......................................

A fashion disaster, be ok as a rugby shirt, IMO. Plus singing come on you yellow, green, orange and blacks is too much for me !

Well, if the Daily Fail is slagging it off (and I''m not prepared to even look at one to verify this) that''s an endorsement in my eyes. As someone else has already said, I think it looks a lot better in the flesh and would agree with Commander Tilson that it would be very suitable holiday wear (unless you are going skiing!).

Indeed M''Lud as one must remember that fashion may change but style remains the same and in my case maximum style with minimum effort. [:D]

I was pleasantly impressed with how it looked on the players on Wednesday night.  And I suspect in years to come it will become a classic like the bird poo shirt from the early 90s.

If the Mail objects to it, that''s something else in its favour as far as I''m concerned.

So all round, I''m planning to buy it when they knock the price down towards the end of the season.