Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Sebastian Di Maio

Ehrmehrgehrd... he''s like ameerzing on FIFerrr! Sign him up MercNallee!

In all seriousness though, i''ve never seen him, so can only go on what''s written but he sounds like a good option. In his prime at 28, 6 foot 3, regular starter in Serie A where the defending is traditionally pretty decent! I''d be happy enough to trust the board if we get him going on what i''ve read.

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]Jesus Morty - I hope he''s not the sort who''s put off by bad weather.[/quote]Yeah, awful out! [:(]

I like the look of this di maio

I think the Norfolk pronounciation of "di maio" could be hilarious.

But frankly, unless the we sign the ghost of Bobby Moore some people are going to be disappointed. Or, like pinto, just forget the transfer has even taken place.

[quote user="Buh"]I like the look of this di maio

I think the Norfolk pronounciation of "di maio" could be hilarious.

But frankly, unless the we sign the ghost of Bobby Moore some people are going to be disappointed. Or, like pinto, just forget the transfer has even taken place.[/quote]I think Swansea are looking at the ghost of Bobby Moore.

[quote user="Paris aint German"]Since someone has a credible source, I thought I''d ask on the forum that he is currently on[/quote]I have no further info, sorry.

See this is what I was taking about with my transfer rules yesterday.

Credible player, credible transfer, source from a guy that hasn''t got 3 posts and isn''t blatantly Waveney.

See, this is the crucial part folks.

I''m taking this info and I''m filing it in "maybe" not "McNally has become a cartoon duck and is swimming in a vault filled with pennies"

will be honest my knowledge of Italian football is zero

bring back football Italia I say

but agree your not one to cry wolf on a rumour and this one does seem interesting

Thankyou CUSDP for the info, you haven''t ever let us down so that''s great news, was wishing for a cb.

did i hear there is a press conference in the morning? :-p

perfect timing

Strange one on paper - he only signed a four-year contract in the summer. Possibly a late bloomer, as he was out on loan at various lower-league Italian clubs until 2011, and only played top-flight football for the first time in 2013. Not sure whether he speaks any English (dual French and Italian nationality), and no international youth experience. These are only observations from internet research, before anyone gets on my back!http://www.whoscored.com/Players/53975http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sebastien-de-maio/profil/spieler/56830

CUSDP posts the info at 3pm on here and twitter and by 5pm it appeared on 3 other ncfc forums , shows how stuff gets copied from site to site lol

Di Maio nearly went To Everton in the summer for £6M according to this article

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/457953/Everton-Transfer-News-Signings-Round-Up-Sebastien-De-Maio-Genoa-Rumour-Gossip-Latest

[quote user="damn that Ralph Coates"][quote user="Al Harrington"]From who scored:-

"Commits fouls often".

It''s a yes from me.[/quote]

sounds like Ginger Pele then[/quote]YES![:D]

It''s part of ANs master plan to fool the opposition. "Seb..."