Sign in to follow this  
Mooney

Sébastien Haller!!?

I do believe thats a very old report, recall seeing it  a month ago or more? If so then it was a rumour a month ago and as likely to be less relable than the philosopher signing for us.

Evening, right I am one the people who is always at the ground early on match day, after seeing players turn up I along with few others make our way round to the directors entrance. Having now seen the photo on @read norwich this player was at carrow road on saturday twice whilst standing near directors entrance he came running out and then put his hoody hood up and I said to the others wonder if that is a new player, this was definitely Sebastian Haller. So lets see

It was said on the forums earlier Sebastian De Maio was "in the building" , then "down at Colney". Either theres been a mix up or theres to many Sebastians in this part of the world.

With Haller coming in, De Maio or Klose as new CB plus Pinto that would please me greatly. Plus we will shift Hooper and Grabban and one (or possibly two) others. The window is getting interesting.

[quote user="Essjayess"]It was said on the forums earlier Sebastian De Maio was "in the building" , then "down at Colney". Either theres been a mix up or theres to many Sebastians in this part of the world.[/quote]I believe theres a FIFA ruling that says you can only have two Sebastiens in a team too, so somethings gotta give.

[quote user="chuggs"]Evening, right I am one the people who is always at the ground early on match day, after seeing players turn up I along with few others make our way round to the directors entrance. Having now seen the photo on @read norwich this player was at carrow road on saturday twice whilst standing near directors entrance he came running out and then put his hoody hood up and I said to the others wonder if that is a new player, this was definitely Sebastian Haller. So lets see[/quote]It definitely wasn''t Haller you saw on saturday.

Herman obviously likes to think he knows, but he is wrong on this one again, he was definitely at carrow road on sat.

Herman why do you think he was not at ncfc sat? Explain

Utrecht tweeting saying the Mirror is wrong, there is no deal in place, Sebastian trains with them tomorrow.

Excited with this one

know that anyone from a lower European league is a roll of the dice but he has all the attributes to do well

talking of European flops the guardian has a nice article on a westham flop that makes rvw seem a good deal

[quote user="Al Harrington"]Nothing on Utrechts Twitter about it Morty..[/quote]No you''re right, it was a fan who tagged Utrecht in his post.Its back on[;)]

Interesting, seems like someone was having a medical today but one might assume it might just be Godfrey and wishful thinking rather than anything more

Dangerous I know but just watched some YouTube stuff

Guy looks like a giraffe but somehow moves like a panther! Like it!

Filed under maybe

Both Haller and De Maio are pretty much same height, 6ft 2, 6ft 3, and both  dark skinned, tbh they do look similar to, and even young Godfrey is not a million miles in height to those 2 guys. Im pretty confused, as is most on the forums i think. Maybe City can shed  more light in the morning.

Buh wrote the following post at 14/01/2016 10:13 PM:

Rumours of substance

RUMOURS OF SUBSTANCE!!!

---------------------

About a month old rumour, but a rumour of substance none-the-less.

He was scoring for Utrecht on Saturday Chuggs. I doubt he could have got here that fast. It must have been someone else.