Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Bird's Eye View returns

wahey, looking foward to some interesting reads in the coming season!

Thanks guys for your kind words.  I feel like I''ve been through the mill in the past few weeks but am thankfully ok now.  Can''t wait for the new season to get started as I shall truly just be grateful to be a part of it all once again.  Any suggestions for topics you''d like to read about in the column would be gratefully received, but I draw the line at doing undercover work investigating players'' underwear drawers!!!

[quote]Thanks guys for your kind words. I feel like I''ve been through the mill in the past few weeks but am thankfully ok now. Can''t wait for the new season to get started as I shall truly just be grateful...[/quote]

I''ll do that bit then Susie.

Seriously good to have you back. If you get fed up I will try and chip in.

Bless you Kathy for your offer.  That would be great when you want to have a go!  The undies drawer assignment is yours then!  I''ll stick to the kitchen cupboards investigation!!!  To be honest I never get fed up with writing, it''s just hard to find the time some weeks when I''m working...but as I have seven weeks off now to make beach trips and do more undercover work (!) I probably don''t have much excuse.

Thanks Gorleston Jim too.  Nice to be back - it really is!