Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Will Naismith sign for City

No, that''s a new one on me, looked him up but can''t find anything on Will Naismith!.

We seem to be closing in on Klose, who is getting closer and closer to signing.

I think we have more chance of signing Will , than his brother Steve. Unless Mrs Will is in the family way too? In which case the third brother Archie might be a good option .

Will Smith or Will Naismith.. mental image of the former trotting out as our new CB.. he''s pretty tall so should be nifty in the air :D

Will Jenkins fart in the couch? Wait and see. Same with Naismith. If he comes, it will ve last day if the window. Same with all players looking for a payday. They wait until the final day to see if something better comes up.

[quote user="alartz"]No we won''t because doesn''t want to move to norfolk. Simple as that. Move on to the next rumour[/quote]Source?

No one has said the deal is dead in the water which is what it would be if it was simply a case of him not wanting to live in the area.

Sorry I thought we are after Ray Smith? Then I found out he is a Welsh actor and assumed he was going to be our new director? Apparently he played Brother Cadfael on the radio. Sounds right up Stephen Fry''s alley.