Sign in to follow this  
cheds right foot

if he wants out?

we all know the situation with Francis, what with the speculation over a move to pompey, but there are a few points to take into consideration.

Firstly, people havin a pop at whiz about moaning and whizz saying people are not true supporters if they want him gone. I personally would hate to see Damo leave, but on the bigger picture he has not seemed quite as keen to express his longing to stay like hucks and Dean ashton, so if that is the case and he wants to move on to further his career is it not better to let him go as he is not going to be playing with pride in the yellow shirt, and now we have jarret who is similar to Damo he can do a job with Safri in the middle i think. 1.7 million buys some good championship players if need be and i think we should support Damo whatever he does he has been brilliant for us and we should not forget that. Also remember, opinions are like @rseholes, every one has got 1!

Secondly, i cant wait untill the transfer window closes so we can all just get on with the real job in hand, supporting the team and the team gaining promotion back to the premiership.

sorry to keep u all thanks for your time.

Very well put Greeno''s right glove?. I hope thats your name.

I''m slowly starting to think as you do, but Damo I believe, is a very shy bloke, and doesn''t go in for interviews much. So his true feelings are, I would think, only known to his close friends (I do wish City supporters could grasps this relevant fact).

The only issue I would have with you is his value. IMO, £2.3 to £2.5 million, would be a fairer reflection of his ability I think. 

From what I''ve read Jarrett isn''t in the same mould as Damien. Certainly his goals record would support that. Should Francis go then that''s some vital goals to replace in the midfield

In a sense it is party about sending out a clear and powerful message to portsmouth and other permiership and championship clubs, that we, norwich city football club, and not allowing our better players just 2 leave, even if it is for a nice sum of money, and that we are prepeared and mean business next season and in the future!

Obviously none of us know how much damien is on a week, but if that money in a sense produces the pride on the pitch! But i dont think francis is one of them players! I do believe he cares about the club and fans etc! 

I mean he hasnt exactly come out, and publicily said he wants to leave! He''d done what has been rite for everyone!

And when it comes down to it, if we had a choise, we would keep him!, even if he wasnt putting in 110%, worthy could easily change that!

Agreed?...yes, i think so!!!!

Francis has not wanted to play for the club since Christmas - not something he said, but the way he played.

Take the money

damien francis summed up.when you buy a new car if it only runs properly occasionally what would you do get rid i hope.so the sooner he is gone the better.i hate things what are not reliable. 

[quote]damien francis summed up.when you buy a new car if it only runs properly occasionally what would you do get rid i hope.so the sooner he is gone the better.i hate things what are not reliable.[/quote]

Going by that, then you have to get rid of the whole team!!!

Is it only me that going to Pompy is not necessarily a step up? They have to be favourites to go down next year. Great fans, carp ground, no youth policy, french manager with no experiance of english football, lost a couple of their best players.

Mind you, on the sunny side, the agent should get some good commission from the transfer.

Open your eyes Francis

[quote]Is it only me that going to Pompy is not necessarily a step up? They have to be favourites to go down next year. Great fans, carp ground, no youth policy, french manager with no experiance of english ...[/quote]

Pompey is not a step up, but it might be more money and he has run out of other options.