Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Martin

Martin allowing crosses in too easy is always a problem when he plays at rb.

Yes, it was a pen. Held his man back right in front of the referee and got away with it. He''s really struggling.

[quote user="Buh"]CBs and general sluggishness is at fault[/quote]And also Brady not tracking the man.Still, glad we managed to blame Martin...

If he was at fault for poor play then he should be blamed, Wisdom is a better option until Pinto is ready imo

Let''s all blame Russ again for other defenders playing poorly. This is pathetic it really is-Brady poor on the goal but it''s Russ''s fault?

As for crosses coming in-is he the only player in the league whose side crosses come from? No-there are dozens across the league every week.

Yes,it could have been a penalty but it wasn''t given, so it doesn''t matter. Don''t remember the pitch forks out when Bassong gave away the penalty against Leicester.

If the opposition scored from a cross when Russ was CB it was his fault not the LB or RB.

If the opposition score from a cross when Russ is at RB it''s his fault again, not the CB.

It''s typical bullying mentality unfortunately.

To blame Martin immediately shows up the vendetta done posters have

I just find it kind of sad

As I said on the match thread- whatever happens this season I''ll never understand why we didn''t improve this back four in the summer. It was our weak point even at Championship level.