Hooper going?

WEDNESDAY

WANT HOOPER

Sheffield

Wednesday

want to make Gary Hooper’s loan from

Norwich City permanent, according to

Sky sources.

Hooper’s current loan deal at Hillsborough is due to expire on January 17.

I read that too Crafty, seems similar to Lafferty can leave at a price permanently

There''s a lot of buzz from wednesday fans that their manager likes what he brings to the side bar goals. Some that I know say they wont be surprised if they see 3.5 mill as a bargin.

if you had bought the celtic hooper for 3.5 mil it would indeed be a bargain

the one we had and the one we are selling will be good for sheff weds but he has only 2 goals in 11 games tells me he is no longer the celtic hooper that we bought

[quote user="norfolkngood"]if you had bought the celtic hooper for 3.5 mil it would indeed be a bargain

the one we had and the one we are selling will be good for sheff weds but he has only 2 goals in 11 games tells me he is no longer the celtic hooper that we bought[/quote]

Because he''s no longer in a league that is INARGUABLY no better than 8th tier English Football.

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="norfolkngood"]if you had bought the celtic hooper for 3.5 mil it would indeed be a bargain

the one we had and the one we are selling will be good for sheff weds but he has only 2 goals in 11 games tells me he is no longer the celtic hooper that we bought[/quote]

Because he''s no longer in a league that is INARGUABLY no better than 8th tier English Football.[/quote]
Look, he''s going. And unless your partner is heading off with him, you can let it all go now.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="norfolkngood"]if you had bought the celtic hooper for 3.5 mil it would indeed be a bargain

Because he''s no longer in a league that is INARGUABLY no better than 8th tier English Football.[/quote]
Look, he''s going. And unless your partner is heading off with him, you can let it all go now.
[/quote]

Yep, and the fact that we''ll get any amount of $ on the way out is FANTASTIC business. Well done Norwich board.

[quote user="gitto"]Wednesday boss raving about him. He''s on fire now he''s fully fit apparently[/quote]If he''s that on fire maybe we should have him back after the loan.Could still be a useful option if we don''t replace Grabban.

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]I could be wrong, but isn''t it you who''s baring your a**e in the centre circle if we sell Hooper for more than we brought him for Morty?[/quote]You are indeed, I rolled Van Wolfswinkel in on the deal too.My ar$e is safe[Y]

What if we sell Hooper for more than the combined £13 million fee we paid for him and RVW Morty.

The way this transfer window is going it''s only a matter of time before Bournemouth put in a record breaking bid.

Your a**e may not be safe just yet.

Not entirely sure why he''s never been given a chance this season, similar to Lafferty, our forwards have hardly been setting the world on fire.

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]What if we sell Hooper for more than the combined £13 million fee we paid for him and RVW Morty.

The way this transfer window is going it''s only a matter of time before Bournemouth put in a record breaking bid.

Your a**e may not be safe just yet.[/quote]We will never make a profit on Van Wolfswinkel.Lol, never.Not even Bournemouth are that stupid....

Why are we all so keen to sell him for £3.5m, approx £1.5m less than we paid?

He''s scored 20 in 41 starts for us and now 5 in 6 starts for Sheff Wed, hardly bad is it? If he''s actually now at full fitness and in form, I''d keep him.

We don''t need the money and I''d suggest he''s still the best finisher we have. Grabban''s gone and presumably Lafferty too (who we all now Neil doesn''t rate at all). This leave us with Jerome and Mbokani who have the paltry sum of 3 goals apiece.

[quote user="Clint"]Why are we all so keen to sell him for £3.5m, approx £1.5m less than we paid?

He''s scored 20 in 41 starts for us and now 5 in 6 starts for Sheff Wed, hardly bad is it? If he''s actually now at full fitness and in form, I''d keep him.

We don''t need the money and I''d suggest he''s still the best finisher we have. Grabban''s gone and presumably Lafferty too (who we all now Neil doesn''t rate at all). This leave us with Jerome and Mbokani who have the paltry sum of 3 goals apiece.[/quote][Y]

The only issue I have with that Clint is that he seems to be the kind of player that really suffers with fitness if he isn''t playing regularly. I think in the Premiership he would still be a bit part player.

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]Jaemae???????????????????[/quote]Two goals and an assist in a league that is INARGUABLY no better than second-tier English football.

In pre season hooper was really struggling fitness wise

the only other player who was on par was vadis