Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

Sunderland/Newcastle/Swansea

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="morty"][quote user="wcorkcanary"]Panic??? what panic, i wasnt, honest, ....ok then, i panicked between 1326 and 1327. but only for 2 minutes.[/quote]I was watching the game before I switched back to the Sheff Wed one, and Spurs looked awful.I didn''t panic mind....[/quote]

If you got a bigger TV you''d be able to watch both games on one screen*.

* This theory is bought to you by the Grefstad law of TV dynamics.

[/quote]

Infact, I am. Watching Spurs and Sheff Wed with picture in picture...[/quote]

But you''ll have no idea what''s happening on the smaller picture and you''ll only end up being a deluded fool.

I know it is his debut and all but that new Sunderland defender sounds like he''s having an absolute shocker.

My TV is quite big but I''m not watching either game, cricket is good though!

[quote user="king canary"]I know it is his debut and all but that new Sunderland defender sounds like he''s having an absolute shocker.

My TV is quite big but I''m not watching either game, cricket is good though![/quote]Unless your TV is at least 55" I''m afraid I don''t value your opinion.

Well, Squit, I think your history of posting in this forum ensures you will be given the title "deluded fool", with ease. Infact, you don''t have any competition at all, and in this forum, it really is quite a feat. Well done!

[quote user="grefstad"]Well, Squit, I think your history of posting in this forum ensures you will be given the title "deluded fool", with ease. Infact, you don''t have any competition at all, and in this forum, it really is quite a feat. Well done![/quote]

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
Thank you.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
Thank you.

[/quote]

"Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." —Greg King

Thank you

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
Thank you.

[/quote]

"Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." —Greg King

Thank you[/quote]You started it.

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
Thank you.

[/quote]

Thank you[/quote]But you are arguing with A load of Squit, aren''t you?[:D]

Back to the topic.

Sunderland play Bournemouth at home next week, and then face big teams in the form of Man C, Liverpool, Man U and also West Ham in the next weeks.

A win against Bournemouth today will do a lot for our survival chances.

Great point Grefstad. Who would have thought that us winning a game against a relegation rival would do a lot for our survival chances?

[quote user="Ian"]Great point Grefstad. Who would have thought that us winning a game against a relegation rival would do a lot for our survival chances?[/quote]

Yeah, it''s clever. Member of the MENSA

[quote user="Making Plans"]Newcastle winning 2-0[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/frazer.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/frazer.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

At the time of writing, looks like Newcastle winning 2-1.

What would you not give for a West Ham goal to limit Newcastle to 1 point instead of 3?

Perhaps even Morty gets my point..

[quote user="grefstad"]At the time of writing, looks like Newcastle winning 2-1.

What would you not give for a West Ham goal to limit Newcastle to 1 point instead of 3?

Perhaps even Morty gets my point..[/quote]Sorry I''ll have to put you on hold, I have several other idiots to deal with...