Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

So what's with Naismith

For what it''s worth (probably FA) but we are now 1/5 with Skybet for Naismith to sign. I, like most others, am just bored of this ''saga'' now, but I maintain he''d be a top signing and a real asset to us.

1/5?..then someone somewhere has been shelling out a few pence on it. Actually i like the idea of Alex waiting patiently. Also there seems to be more of an idea when, if at all, something could happen. Martinez helped with saying first Naismith  has to get over his niggly foot imjury, then towards end of window he would sit down with the guy and talk. Alex also said City have done all they can. This leaves time, im presuming, to chase other targets, rather than mess around with this over long saga. Just let it go until the final few days, if Naismith comes he comes etc etc.

Micheal Bailey reporting the deal is paper entry back on and a medical due on Monday according to the Scottish sun...

For those who didn''t hear it, Neil''s interview on Canary Call would imply that he is confident it will go through.When asked if the deal is done, he said "if it was done, he''d have been photographed wearing the kit" or something similar. When asked if he was confident it would be completed, he said that he was. He could have straight-batted it a lot more than that if it wasn''t at an advanced stage.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]For those who didn''t hear it, Neil''s interview on Canary Call would imply that he is confident it will go through.When asked if the deal is done, he said "if it was done, he''d have been photographed wearing the kit" or something similar. When asked if he was confident it would be completed, he said that he was. He could have straight-batted it a lot more than that if it wasn''t at an advanced stage.[/quote]Nice one.I couldn''t listen to Canary call.

Paddy davit also saying on Twitter in a seperate interview was asked and it sounded like it was close to being finished.

He was also asked about Klose and said that it was someone we were interested in but that was all at this stage

[quote user="morty"]Nice one.I couldn''t listen to Canary call.[/quote]It wasn''t quite as cringingly retarded as you''d expect, actually, considering the result and performance.

Naismith would probably love to play, and score, vs Liverpool next week. Hoolahan''s place is certainly up for grabs

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="morty"]Nice one.I couldn''t listen to Canary call.[/quote]It wasn''t quite as cringingly retarded as you''d expect, actually, considering the result and performance.[/quote][:D]

This will be a massive signing for us if it happens.