Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

So what's with Naismith

Is he coming to Norwich or not ? First of all rumours say Everton have excepted a bid from us. Ever since that nothing about him. Not even rumours that he is going elsewhere.so what''s everybody oppinion about this coming or not!!

Barnes please see Willo''s previous comments including last weeks ones about yesterdays team and you will know that Willo''s comments are usually ( excuse the description Willo ) FACT. So thanks Willo for the advance notice

[url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3330369/ShowPost.aspx[/url]See Grefstad''s post, top of page 2

@Fourthofficial has also confirmed on Twitter a very reliable source on all things Everton.

Of course nothing is 100% but I have ''heard'' he will be in the squad at some point this week.

[quote user="Herman "][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3330369/ShowPost.aspx[/url]See Grefstad''s post, top of page 2[/quote]

To be fair Herman Willo told us yesterdays team before Saturday and you could not have guessed that. His other facts of note were the signings of Holt and Morrison but no one would believe him. When Willo speaks it is usually with facts.

[quote user="Robert Barnes"]So willo and grefstad have all the info we need when they post it has to be true that''s good to know thanks[/quote]

If you dont believe him then fair enough based on Willo saying this ( who I dont even know in person ) I am quite happy to have a charity bet with you if you wish ?

[quote user="Well b back"][quote user="Herman "][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3330369/ShowPost.aspx[/url]See Grefstad''s post, top of page 2[/quote]

To be fair Herman Willo told us yesterdays team before Saturday and you could not have guessed that. His other facts of note were the signings of Holt and Morrison but no one would believe him. When Willo speaks it is usually with facts.[/quote]Cheers. I will keep an eye out for any future posts by Willo. (Unless it''s bad news [;)])

Any news on the young lad from York? Did we go back and sign him?

Naismith will add to our quality and hopefully provide premiership experience and guile to our last 18 games.

This is probably why Afobe isn''t in our price range, 8 million for Naismith is a large sum if true.

Could be Hellar for 5 million Euros is our limit for a gamble young striker.

I don''t want all this pressure heaped on me....

IF we pull off some of the targets we have, which I have been told. then I think we will all be content, put it that way....

Would rather only say when I can be certain, so don''t expect post upon post!!!

Thanks Herman. Cant copy and paste like you lol but this is his post Friday under the tomorrows team thread. You will note he says the team is not the team might be ( quite important I think.

The team is;

Ruddy

Wisdom

Martin

Bennett

Bassong

Ollson

Vadis

Howson

Dorrans

Mulumbu

Jerome

Cant see how you could have been so confident and guessed all that info lol

Haller is about the best we can hope for now but that link seems to have gone cold lately , Bournemouth have shown with Afobe just how quickly a transfer can be completed if you really want a player we always seem to make a drama out of it . Ten days and we still have not wrapped up the youngster from York and he is not even under contract to them .

Sorry Canaryone, how do you know how quickly Bournemouth wrapped up Afobe? There''s been whispers for ages. Ultimately, no new signings anywhere have yet been available to play a PL game for their new side so we''ve missed out very little time-wise. I''d much prefer we get who we want rather than who happens to be available early. If SN does sign in the next 48 hours we''d have signed 4 before the middle of the month.

as we all know willo content is about the best we can get on here

every so often I will get told something by a friend of a director but you never know how true it is

[quote user="Robert Barnes"]So willo and grefstad have all the info we need when they post it has to be true that''s good to know thanks[/quote]

I''m innocent. Got no info of transfer dealings whatsoever.

The reason ncfc transfers always go slooow is McNally''s cheapskate approach to every deal.

Steve Bruce mentioned the embarrassing bidding for Brady, and I can imagine he is likewise in deals, making very low offers, haggling wage demands to the extreme, etc.

[quote user="Hairy Kenneth"]Victor Romanov-is that you again Waveney? Another account created 24-26 October. What do you achieve by using all these accounts?[/quote][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3321571/ShowPost.aspx[/url]Page 2 and 3. 7 of the fecking things.

[quote user="Robert Barnes"]Is he coming to Norwich or not ? First of all rumours say Everton have excepted a bid from us. Ever since that nothing about him. Not even rumours that he is going elsewhere.so what''s everybody oppinion about this coming or not!![/quote]
He''s on his way, he''s having one last philanthropic evening out by handing out blankets and pies to the homeless of Liverpool and then he''s on the 0852 from Liverpool to Norwich tomorrow with his agent, arriving at 1413 and straight to the Carra.
You can check the train times if you don''t believe me.

[quote user="grefstad"]The reason ncfc transfers always go slooow is McNally''s cheapskate approach to every deal.

Steve Bruce mentioned the embarrassing bidding for Brady[/quote]
When you don''t have a huge amount of money to spend, saving a million here and there is good business practice.  
Steve Bruce can moan all he likes.  I would remind you all that while at Sunderland he spent £16.5m on Darren Bent and £6m on Lee Cattermole.  I know which approach to transfers I prefer.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Sorry Canaryone, how do you know how quickly Bournemouth wrapped up Afobe? There''s been whispers for ages. Ultimately, no new signings anywhere have yet been available to play a PL game for their new side so we''ve missed out very little time-wise. I''d much prefer we get who we want rather than who happens to be available early. If SN does sign in the next 48 hours we''d have signed 4 before the middle of the month.[/quote]Do you really believe we know who we want Branston  ? i didnt hear the managers interview yesterday but most on wotb last night were saying he sounded a bit down at missing out on Afobe . All the center back links now seem to have gone dead yet Alex himself said he wanted the targets in early as to not miss the January games . To be honest i think this window is going exactly the same way as the summer one .As for Bournemouth whether they have been after him all along who knows but a couple of days after it broke in the media and he is their player , we could do a lot worse than take a leaf out of their book .

[quote user="grefstad"]The reason ncfc transfers always go slooow is McNally''s cheapskate approach to every deal.

Steve Bruce mentioned the embarrassing bidding for Brady, and I can imagine he is likewise in deals, making very low offers, haggling wage demands to the extreme, etc.[/quote]

Which is exactly the approach and attitude any business would expect of its Chief Executive.

And we still got Brady.

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="Branston Pickle"]Sorry Canaryone, how do you know how quickly Bournemouth wrapped up Afobe? There''s been whispers for ages. Ultimately, no new signings anywhere have yet been available to play a PL game for their new side so we''ve missed out very little time-wise. I''d much prefer we get who we want rather than who happens to be available early. If SN does sign in the next 48 hours we''d have signed 4 before the middle of the month.[/quote]Do you really believe we know who we want Branston  ? i didnt hear the managers interview yesterday but most on wotb last night were saying he sounded a bit down at missing out on Afobe . All the center back links now seem to have gone dead yet Alex himself said he wanted the targets in early as to not miss the January games . To be honest i think this window is going exactly the same way as the summer one .As for Bournemouth whether they have been after him all along who knows but a couple of days after it broke in the media and he is their player , we could do a lot worse than take a leaf out of their book .[/quote]How''s that? Surely we are more successful in the transfer market than Bournemouth considering we''ve had 4 out of 5 seasons in the PL and are currently above them in the table? So perhaps they should take a leaf out of our book?

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="Branston Pickle"]Sorry Canaryone, how do you know how quickly Bournemouth wrapped up Afobe? There''s been whispers for ages. Ultimately, no new signings anywhere have yet been available to play a PL game for their new side so we''ve missed out very little time-wise. I''d much prefer we get who we want rather than who happens to be available early. If SN does sign in the next 48 hours we''d have signed 4 before the middle of the month.[/quote]Do you really believe we know who we want Branston  ? i didnt hear the managers interview yesterday but most on wotb last night were saying he sounded a bit down at missing out on Afobe . All the center back links now seem to have gone dead yet Alex himself said he wanted the targets in early as to not miss the January games . To be honest i think this window is going exactly the same way as the summer one .As for Bournemouth whether they have been after him all along who knows but a couple of days after it broke in the media and he is their player , we could do a lot worse than take a leaf out of their book .[/quote]

When did he say that?