Sign in to follow this  
GPs Beard

Grabban

[quote user="Herman "]Who''s going to start the first thread if Afobe scores?      [/quote]iron-stan is the winner.

Classy Grabban, real classy.[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpse4ghmpeu.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpse4ghmpeu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thought he had probably his best game of the season today. Looked menacing from the pictures of him in the stand.

At least he will still be in Premier League next season.

Way our defense played today he would have got a hat trick!

CJ wrote the following post at 16/01/2016 5:53 PM:

At least he will still be in Premier League next season.

Way our defense played today he would have got a hat trick!

We were pi$$ poor today but come on. For Grabban to have got a hat trick would have meant he had 20 clear cut chances!

You forget he has played with that lot bet he knows how to skin R Martin like he ain''t there, oh sorry so do all the other attackers!

[quote user="lake district canary"]It sounded like our fans were giving Grabban the verbals from the stands at one point. If it was what it sounded like to me, pretty much unrepeatable, then it was out of order imo. [/quote]
Excellent.
"Lakey criticises Norwich fans shocker".

[quote user="Darth Bor"][quote user="lake district canary"]It sounded like our fans were giving Grabban the verbals from the stands at one point. If it was what it sounded like to me, pretty much unrepeatable, then it was out of order imo. [/quote]
Excellent.
[/quote]

So what?  If you start verbal abuse from the stands, then you are asking for criticism from anyone that hears it.

lake district canary wrote the following post at 16/01/2016 6:20 PM:

Darth Bor wrote:

lake district canary wrote:

It sounded like our fans were giving Grabban the verbals from the stands at one point. If it was what it sounded like to me, pretty much unrepeatable, then it was out of order imo.

Excellent.

So what? If you start verbal abuse from the stands, then you are asking

Too many streams and not enough supporting. Your critisism of our away fans disgusts me,

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]lake district canary wrote the following post at 16/01/2016 6:20 PM:

Darth Bor wrote:

lake district canary wrote:

It sounded like our fans were giving Grabban the verbals from the stands at one point. If it was what it sounded like to me, pretty much unrepeatable, then it was out of order imo.

Excellent.

So what? If you start verbal abuse from the stands, then you are asking

Too many streams and not enough supporting. Your critisism of our away fans disgusts me,[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]

Too many streams and not enough supporting. Your critisism of our away fans disgusts me,[/quote]

Get off your high horse Jenkins. I''ve been to enough matches in my time both home and away to know how I like our fans to support  and if I hear things I don''t like, I shall say so - and have just as much right to say so as anyone else.

Call yourself a fan and you spend most of your time watching dodgy streams, moan about paying less than £1 a game to our club for canaryplayer, sit with the home fans at Citeh then have the ordacity to criticise our away support who make huge sacrifices, unlike you, to travel miles to games. You make me sick you pompous arse.

Just as well you didn''t hear the one they were singing about you Lakey!!!! 😂😂😂😂