Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Bournemouth v Norwich Match Thread

What the f ing hell did Neil see in that 1st half to allow the same players and pattern to continue

Redmond. Guessing a frustrating afternoon is about to get even more frustrating based on his recent form.

Get the ball in a good position, hesitantly drive forwards slowly for 15 years, stop, pass responsibility to someone else...repeat

That''s basically all he''s done lately

Embarrasing, meek and anonymous. How anyone can come on here and defend this utter rubbish, beats me. This was a game we HAD to get something out of and we simply havent bothered, or looked bothered.

Arggh im mad we haven''t turned up but I''m also mad the fanbase has gone all weird again. Predictable. Champ manager ex pat morons. I''m outta here.

This looks like another relegation coming, Liverpool and Spurs on the horizon, our only hope is three teams worse than us.

AN once again showing inexperience. Looks like our lazy performance was summed up by that poor moment by ofoe just then. Grabbed the player instead of tracking him. The ref has had a great game, but just like with Newcastle and watford games we haven''t turned up. I saw 3-4 points from this game and Wednesday''s game. Once again we will needlessly put ourselves back in the bottom 3 and the clubs lack of ambition and unwillingness to progress and push on will be rewarded with Champ football. *slow clap*

[quote user="birchfest"]Let''s hope these rumours of Naismith and Klose having medicals on Monday are true...[/quote]If they''re watching this they might change their minds

[quote user="Buh"]Arggh im mad we haven''t turned up but I''m also mad the fanbase has gone all weird again. Predictable. Champ manager ex pat morons. I''m outta here.[/quote]bye bye sweetheart x

i dont know why you seem surprised people are not happy, weve turned up for a 6 pointer and played like a lower half league 1 team

[quote user="Buh"]Arggh im mad we haven''t turned up but I''m also mad the fanbase has gone all weird again. Predictable. Champ manager ex pat morons. I''m outta here.[/quote]

Then the quality of this board had just improved. See ya

Lacklustre display?

Sixty minutes on Wenesday with 10 men.......

The ramifications of O''Neil''s stupidity continues........

Good, F*ck off then u utter pr*ck. People are entitled to be angry and fed up after such a shocking display in a huge game like this clearly is. There''s nobody more than I that wants this team to win and prosper after 40 odd years of roaring the yellow''s on and yet someone like you brackets us as "ex pat morons". Now that is "weird".

Oh god, it''s so bad.

Can''t hack it. This has to be worse than Watford away?

It''s borderline humiliating.

Bournemouth have had unfair advantage of 24 hour extra rest after midweek. Any other manager in this league and they wouldn''t shut up about that sort of thing.