Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Bournemouth v Norwich Match Thread

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]The game Im watching has us down 1 -0. This thread soundd like were down by 4.[/quote]

We haven''t turned up for a huge game. We look very nonchalant. I think most of us now have accepted we have some of the worst players in the league, but that means we have to work hard, run off the ball and be up for every single game.

Always hated watching a team try to build play slowly as well. Bores me to tears and is ineffective against a high pressing team like today. Go two up top and hit long balls to stretch them for a while, we need to mix it up a bit, we can be so predictable sometimes

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Afobe showing us what we could''ve had. Far superior to Mbokani today, who looks a yard short of pace, a lack of control at times, and aside from hold up play offers zero goal threat.[/quote]mbokani offers us little to nothing, the love in on here during the last game was comicalhes not good enough and no improvement on jerome who alex should have shown more loyalty too after he got us back up

Absolutely woeful first half.

It''s a cliché, but the lack of movement for the first 35 minutes was unacceptable. I don''t blame Mbokani too much, the game has been played so far away from him that he''s had to drop very deep at times just to have a kick.

I''d be concerned if I was a Bournemouth fan, they should have been out of sight playing 10. If they were a big club they''d have got those decisions.

Is it possible we could play so poorly second half?

We will come back and draw this.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Another point - if Tettey gets booked, I think that means we''ll be without both him and O''Neil for the next two matches. Really can''t afford that.[/quote]The slate was wiped clean at the end of December so Tettey only has one booking in 2016.Next ban comes when he gets to 10

Different horses for different courses. I know you''re all going to disagree, but a more direct approach with Lafferty and Hopper up front would have been more successful on days like these when the midfield are unable to get up to support the lone striker.

He needs to

We have had an isolated forward for too many games. We have not had a flowing game for a while. AN has become more defensive and changed our style which keeps us in games but not look like a team who will score multiple goals.

We need to loosen the group a bit, let them play a bit more and actual seem threatening. We need points in this game with the run of games coming up.

Well, remember the Everton game where we were utter pants but only 1-0 doan at HT... Hopefully we will do that second half again.

Agreed Stan. Jerome scored just as many as Mbokani I believe, and after last season the loyalty should''ve been a factor. Mbokani isn''t even our player, we should be utilizing the squad with 2 games in 4 days. Madness by AN.

Mbokani is so poor why people on here rave about him i will never know , think we will go down for no other reason than that after Villa we are the worst side in the league , cannot defend and carry zero threat up front .

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Russell Martin yet again, why isn''t Wisdom playing ?[/quote]

Huh????? Clearly Bassong and Brady AGAIN

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Agreed Stan. Jerome scored just as many as Mbokani I believe, and after last season the loyalty should''ve been a factor. Mbokani isn''t even our player, we should be utilizing the squad with 2 games in 4 days. Madness by AN.[/quote]

On the chance where Jarvis shot straight at the keeper, Mbokani was screaming for the cross at the back post. If Jarvis had seen him, easy goal.

He just does not get any service from our rather poor midfielders.

But I agree, madness to start him 2 times in 3 days, after a tiring game at Stoke.

Wes to be given 15 mins in the second half, if no good, then Redmond on, VOO in the no 10 role, and Redmond right. Jerome also to come on pretty quickly, likely a double sub alongside Redmond.

And Marting will be dumped for the next game. Terrible defender at this level. Can not press, can not compete, can not block a cross. Always 3-4 yards away from his opponent due to his lack of pace. It is costing us. No use in having him as "captain" either, so a change needed.

Pinto will play most games at RB from Liverpool on.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Feedthewolf"]Another point - if Tettey gets booked, I think that means we''ll be without both him and O''Neil for the next two matches. Really can''t afford that.[/quote]The slate was wiped clean at the end of December so Tettey only has one booking in 2016.Next ban comes when he gets to 10[/quote]He''s already on 9, though, isn''t he? My understanding is that it''s a two-match ban next time he gets a yellow?http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions

Game over, very disappointed

Think this week would be a good one to see some transfer action to perk everyone up.