Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Bournemouth v Norwich Match Thread

Apologies for the duplicate, I refreshed 3 times before posting but we must have overlapped.

"Norwich not been a threat yet" - SS pundit.

How often have we heard that this season?!

Shocking first 15. Haven''t turned up yet and if this carries on will go two down

No matter what happens this season I will never understand why we didn''t strengthen this defence in the summer. I''m honestly not sure any of this back 4 (apart from Brady, although I still think he is a winger) would get into another Premier League team.

Neil needs to change this, one way traffic and were not in the game

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Good call by ref not calling the slight touch a foul.[/quote]Lucky call. He turned around and grabbed at the player with both arms! If that had been a Bournemouth defender on one of ours we''d have been up in arms. Dodged a bullet there.

Was 15 minutes before I heard Brady mentioned.... We don''t look as up for it as them. And we have a full strength squad. They have 5 or 6 first teamed out. Come on Norwich ffs

ill post this here as well thenwe are getting walked over, got absolutely nothing going forward and

they are royally doing us for pace, their tempo is twice what ours is,

we look knackeredthis will be over before half time at this rate

Got to change it. Ffs put 2 up top give them something to think about.

4-4-1-1 already on the defence against Bournmouth

I am understand it again the big boys but let''s go for it against our rivals

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Got reasonable bandwidth today for once - has anyone found a decent watery trickle?[/quote]http://wiz1.net/channel23

Why are we totally incapeable of playing (and defending tbf) more rudimentary football when we need to? Whenever we try a simple ball over the top, try to run at players, play a long ball etc It never, ever works. It''s seems like the only way we know how to play is the patient passing game, but with how high B''mouth are pressing it''s never going to work.

We need a threat in behind. Why isn''t Jarvis and Mbokani playing on the shoulder?

I''m a huge fan of AN but Howe has completely done him today tactically so far

One of our problems in the squad is all our strikers are very similar- big, strong but not much pace. Hopefully Naismith gives us more mobility if he joins.

Said all year the lack of running power in this team. We have a fitness problem.

Been slated for it, ofcourse, but all stats show Norwich run less than any other team in the Prem, Bournemouth one of those doing most of it.

Pretty visible today, at least..

Too easy to blame the back four. We have no ability to hold the ball in midfield who are also failing to provide cover on the flanks.

Going forward we keep giving the ball away in the final third.

Bournemouth are notoriously fast starters in games so I''m hoping we can hang on to half time.