Sign in to follow this  
morty

Charlie Austin

I''ll bet he only asks for thruppence a week as well.

As we all know wages don''t actually count as money

[quote user="morty"]Half the price of what we got Grabban for too![/quote]*Got for Grabban.

He only has one knee. And that is kept in a jar. We done well to avoid that one[:''(]

Tbf that is a really good signing- £4m for a player who has proven he score goals at this level is ludicrously cheap.

However several are saying that he really wanted to move back to the south coast so not much we could do about that.

[quote user="king canary"]Tbf that is a really good signing- £4m for a player who has proven he score goals at this level is ludicrously cheap.

However several are saying that he really wanted to move back to the south coast so not much we could do about that.[/quote]Odd that.That he''s so cheap.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]It truly shocks me that any Norwich fan thinks that Austin would ever come here.[/quote]Yeah. Swindon, Burnley, QPR, Why would he choose a small club like us??

[quote user="king canary"]Tbf that is a really good signing- £4m for a player who has proven he score goals at this level is ludicrously cheap.

However several are saying that he really wanted to move back to the south coast so not much we could do about that.[/quote]Perhaps not so absurdly low a price. The Telegraph exclusive makes clear that Austin was just running down his contract and would have been available for nothing in the summer. And there may be considerable add-ons linked to appearances, because of his dodgy knee. 

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]It truly shocks me that any Norwich fan thinks that Austin would ever come here.[/quote]Yeah. Swindon, Burnley, QPR, Why would he choose a small club like us??[/quote]Because we won''t pay the sort of wages he''s after.At £4m his transfer fee is really neither here or there.

Not sure he would fit into our current style anyway. He''s a poacher not someone who makes his own chances and we already have Hooper in that mould who gets nowhere near the first team.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="king canary"]Tbf that is a really good signing- £4m for a player who has proven he score goals at this level is ludicrously cheap.

However several are saying that he really wanted to move back to the south coast so not much we could do about that.[/quote]Odd that.That he''s so cheap.

[/quote]

You clearly have a theory, so....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]It truly shocks me that any Norwich fan thinks that Austin would ever come here.[/quote]Yeah. Swindon, Burnley, QPR, Why would he choose a small club like us??[/quote]Because we won''t pay the sort of wages he''s after.At £4m his transfer fee is really neither here or there.[/quote]Fair point. I''m still at that stage where I think the club will push the boat out a bit further.[:)]

[quote user=king canary]Tbf that is a really good signing- £4m for a player who has proven he score goals at this level is ludicrously cheap.

However several are saying that he really wanted to move back to the south coast so not much we could do about that.[/quote]
Of course there is.....we could shoot "the several" and then we could whine afresh.

[quote user="lake district canary"]It appears the only ones who are whining are the ones waiting for people to whine.......

[/quote]Shut your whining Lakey.

[quote user="lake district canary"]It appears the only ones who are whining are the ones waiting for people to whine.......

[/quote]
What "appears" to you, Lakey, is only a vision as you gaze longingly into the mirror.