Sign in to follow this  
Meeky

Social gathering! ...

Copied and pasted this from the official site message board. They''ve been talking about it for ages so it''s not a wind-up.

Hello,

as users have found it tricky to agree on a date for our informal get-together, Neil and I would like to suggest that we meet in the Fat Cat at 7.30pm on Monday, July 18.

As well as Neil and myself, Customer Services Manager Richard Gough, Senior Club Journalist James Bigg and CanariesWorld presenter Miranda Nagalingam will be there to meet any users who wish to join us.

So if you have any questions, comments or criticisms about anything to do with the bulletin board or www.canaries.co.uk in general that you''d like to share directly with the Club, now is your chance. Having said that, we hope the mood of the evening will very much be sociable and informal.

Please reply to this thread indicating whether you will be joining us, so we can get a rough idea of numbers. Any supporters unable to make the evening but who have views they''d like to express can of course ask others who are attending to raise issues on their behalf.

Look forward to seeing you all there,

thanks

Joe Ferrari

sounds like fun, can''t go as i was banned from the official site for saying something about the author of that post, i think i would rather stay late at work than attend something with JF RG et al

talking about get togethers, what about a pink un meet sometime this season? 

Pete and web team, is this feasible?  we are much nicer on this board aren''t we?

I don''t see why we couldn''t arrange a pre/post-match get-together somewhere. Only question is the level of interest as the last time we did it only 8 people turned up!

I''m not Richard Gough''s favourite person so I would have to go in disguise so I dont think I''ll bother. Rather meet some of you lot.

[quote]I''m not Richard Gough''s favourite person so I would have to go in disguise so I dont think I''ll bother. Rather meet some of you lot.[/quote]

know what you mean kathy, never mind, perhaps we will all meet sometime, i have met quite a few people off here already, but be nice to meet some more