Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Timm Klose

[quote user="hogesar"]Problem is purple, if you''re going to post an entire paragraph of vitriol against
- every poster on this board
- the pinkun in general
- archant as an organisation.
It kind of only goes one way...
[/quote]I take your point, but amid all the vitriol there were some interesting footballing points. I hope he is allowed back at some time in the future. Assuming he wants to return...

[quote user="mrs miggins"]It''s good that you''re here to make sure of that[/quote]
Thats weird, don''t think I have any administration rights on this board to ban anyone myself.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="hogesar"]Problem is purple, if you''re going to post an entire paragraph of vitriol against
- every poster on this board
- the pinkun in general
- archant as an organisation.
It kind of only goes one way...
[/quote]I take your point, but amid all the vitriol there were some interesting footballing points. I hope he is allowed back at some time in the future. Assuming he wants to return...[/quote]
Agreed.

[quote user="Fuzzar"]If they banned you Waveney, there''d be nobody left.[/quote]My latest calculations show he''s been banned 134 times already. [:D]Just shows it was pointless getting grefstad banned.......

hogesar wrote the following post at 18/01/2016 12:57 PM:Thats weird, don''t think I have any administration rights on this board to ban anyone myself.

--------------------

I thought you asked Pete to ban him?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]So long as there is transparency, fairness and consistency with the banning process then nobody should have cause for complaint.[/quote]I am laying some fairly low odds in my head about someone, who will have more to say on this, when he reads this thread [:)]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]hogesar wrote the following post at 18/01/2016 12:57 PM:Thats weird, don''t think I have any administration rights on this board to ban anyone myself.

--------------------

I thought you asked Pete to ban him?[/quote]
Oh yes, but I think you''ll find that just because I highlight something doesn''t mean it happens. It''d be nice if it did work like that all the time, but unfortunately the moderators on here have a mind of their own, and will make their own decision.

From all these reports and opinions (bar the massive derailment) all looks promising! Any news on a presser soon? Here''s hoping for him and SN today and "rumours" of 1 or 2 more quality additions.

Must admit against England, he looked solid when they played, but not seen much else of the guy

Would prefer Klose to Ranocchia. Him and Naismith are good signings it seems, though I do think we need more of a marquee signing either up top or in the middle of the park

I think Klose & Naismith are at the top end of the kind of players we were ever going to sign this season, be it in the summer or now, in January.
Not top premier league players by any stretch of the information, but purely going on reports etc, you would like to think Naismith and Klose wouldn''t look out of place in a midtable Premier League team - which in reality is what we are striving to become.

hogesar wrote; "you would like to think Naismith and Klose wouldn''t look out of place in a midtable Premier League team - which in reality is what we are striving to become".

Exactly,

And I think ultimately better than what we have, rather than a sideways move signing. For me what makes this more exciting is that we could really start to develop a quality ''spine'' to the team and fingers crossed if we stay up, start to add to that.

I also am a big believe that players play better surrounded by quality.. If that make any sense!? I feel like Kloss could push bassong or Bennett to really push on, while at the other end hopefully the chances will increase and we could see better form from Mbokani who looks only a few solid chances away from being a double figure striker and Jerome not far behind that.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpshuzar7gr.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpshuzar7gr.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I can''t remember if I''ve asked this before, is his wife hot ?[/quote]Yeah sure I posted a picture somewhere.Yes, she is[Y]

I will say hopefully when he makes his debut it goes better than Kirchoff''s at Sunderland... (and also hopefully he''s better than Kirchoff in general...)

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled1_zpsyhx0rlzo.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled1_zpsyhx0rlzo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="alartz"]Great signing. 4 months too late though. When will he start? April?[/quote]But overall you''re pretty happy about it, yeah?[Y]

Hopefully there''ll be none of this "bedding in/getting to know the Club" rubbish we''ve had with Pinto.We can''t afford to wait so put him in the starting XI on Saturday