Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Timm Klose

[quote user="grefstad"]Good stuff, Indy.

In this forum, inhabited by far too many ignorants, eternal student losers, coffee drinking bearded hipsters, 1-bedroom inhabitants living on benefits, pint-loving gigabelly bellends with a wreck of a wife, keyboard warriors with a inferiority complex, etc, you will never be acknowledged for being knowledgable or predictive of the future.

Most of the "know" in here is what people read on the backside of newspapers, and whatever dross Archant is producing/recycling, and ofcourse the subtexts scrolling on the bottom of Sky Sports.

And if I am being patronising now, yes, I was, on purpose. Maybe it can kickstart a discussion on a dull Monday...[/quote]
You could always not post here. That''s an option.

Grefstad

"In this forum, inhabited by far too many ignorants, eternal student losers, coffee drinking bearded hipsters, 1-bedroom inhabitants living on benefits, pint-loving gigabelly bellends with a wreck of a wife, keyboard warriors with a inferiority complex, etc, you will never be acknowledged for being knowledgable or predictive of the future.

Most of the "know" in here is what people read on the backside of newspapers, and whatever dross Archant is producing/recycling, and ofcourse the subtexts scrolling on the bottom of Sky Sports.

And if I am being patronising now, yes, I was, on purpose. Maybe it can kickstart a discussion on a dull Monday... "

Not even amusing anymore Grefstad, get a life.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Grefstad "In this forum, inhabited by far too many ignorants, eternal student losers, coffee drinking bearded hipsters, 1-bedroom inhabitants living on benefits, pint-loving gigabelly bellends with a wreck of a wife, keyboard warriors with a inferiority complex, etc, you will never be acknowledged for being knowledgable or predictive of the future. Most of the "know" in here is what people read on the backside of newspapers, and whatever dross Archant is producing/recycling, and ofcourse the subtexts scrolling on the bottom of Sky Sports. And if I am being patronising now, yes, I was, on purpose. Maybe it can kickstart a discussion on a dull Monday... " Not even amusing anymore Grefstad, get a life.[/quote]

Looks like the discussion you''ve kickstarted is "Isn''t Grefstad a knob!" [:)]

I especially like how Grefstad is keen on Klose''s "spatial awareness"...perhaps this will allow him to be viewed on his televison screen continuously for the full 90 minutes (plus any stoppage time)???

Apples 

The problem for Grefstad is that this is a positive post about the club with good reactions to something that''s being done, he can''t handle it, it''s blown his brain cell to bits, he had to introduce something negative hence the unwarranted attack on other posters.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Funny how I was laughed at for suggesting ''foreign no-marks'' when I suggested Klose nearly 3 years back on my ''Potential Targets'' thread (http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/1/2921613/ShowPost.aspx#2921613), who along with Ogbonna and N''Koulou have ALL been directly linked to us since (with Ogbonna moving to West Ham).Firmino has moved to Liverpool, Bony we know plenty about, Min-Son is now at Spurs, Aspas went to Liverpool (but couldn''t displace Sterling/Suarez/Coutinho unsurpisingly), and Aubameyang is currently turning down the likes of Barca...Whilst I''m happy to admit that I overestimated our chances on players like Isco, Ter Stegen and probably Nani, generally speaking they were all potential signings that COULD have happened, and since then nearly half of them have since signed for other Prem sides with many of the others moving to bigger or better clubs as well.Wonder if I should do another thread along the same lines now, and see how many suggestions get laughed at this time only for them to move to the prem or similar within a year or two...

[/quote]Is that you Tom Cavendish ?

[quote user="TCCANARY"]That noise you can hear is you laughing on your own.[/quote]

So, so, have you become the spokeperson of the cavemen?

Chill down, in case you feel offended, and get back to topic.

You are derailing. I also did, and apologised. Get your act together.

Shame this has descended into petty arguing... What that saying, if you win an argument of an Internet forum your still a effing loser.

[quote user="grefstad"]Hehe, seeing the responses from the usual suspects is worthy of a good laugh.

Now, back to topic, please.[/quote]
Pete, can you ban this poor excuse for a poster please? His opinions on other users suggests he hardly wants to be on here anyway. 
And certainly, none of us want someone who can''t hold his own argument unless it''s about aimlessly running about.

Cheer up lads, it''s Monday!

Indy, credit where it''s due. It''s a shame your aforementioned post was littered with massively unattainable players. It meant an otherwise good post was easy fodder for ridicule sadly. Still, I admire your optimism and like a bit of fantasy talk so I was all for it. I''d rather that sort of post over the silly bickering some indulge in here anyway...

Not sure what to make of klose. He sounds good and should be a certain upgrade and the money doesn''t bother me really. Hopefully he makes a big difference for us. His installation is pretty funny!

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Grefstad "In this forum, inhabited by far too many ignorants, eternal student losers, coffee drinking bearded hipsters, 1-bedroom inhabitants living on benefits, pint-loving gigabelly bellends with a wreck of a wife, keyboard warriors with a inferiority complex, etc, you will never be acknowledged for being knowledgable or predictive of the future. Most of the "know" in here is what people read on the backside of newspapers, and whatever dross Archant is producing/recycling, and ofcourse the subtexts scrolling on the bottom of Sky Sports. And if I am being patronising now, yes, I was, on purpose. Maybe it can kickstart a discussion on a dull Monday... " Not even amusing anymore Grefstad, get a life.[/quote]

Looks like the discussion you''ve kickstarted is "Isn''t Grefstad a knob!" [:)]

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="grefstad"]Hehe, seeing the responses from the usual suspects is worthy of a good laugh.

Pete, can you ban this poor excuse for a poster please? His opinions on other users suggests he hardly wants to be on here anyway. 
And certainly, none of us want someone who can''t hold his own argument unless it''s about aimlessly running about.
[/quote]Agreed.

The burning question I have on Klose is (and this may already have been answered), is Timm short for Timmy and if so do we want a Timmy in the team? Thoughts?

Apples 

Like I said on another post, certain people wouldn''t say certain stuff in the pub, sat around a table.

Behind a keyboard, everyone can be who they want to be

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="grefstad"]Hehe, seeing the responses from the usual suspects is worthy of a good laugh.

[/quote]Agreed.[/quote]Well, if you''re doing requests.....[;)]

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Like I said on another post, certain people wouldn''t say certain stuff in the pub, sat around a table.

Behind a keyboard, everyone can be who they want to be[/quote]And then theres me, who is just as much of a gobsh1te in the pub[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Like I said on another post, certain people wouldn''t say certain stuff in the pub, sat around a table.

Behind a keyboard, everyone can be who they want to be[/quote]And then theres me, who is just as much of a gobsh1te in the pub[;)][/quote]

+1!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="grefstad"]Hehe, seeing the responses from the usual suspects is worthy of a good laugh.

[/quote]Agreed.[/quote]
Grefstad has just tweeted me to say he''s been banned. Pete, we should go for a drink sometime. [:D]

“Everything went according to plan, so we will work together with Norwich.

Timm Klose has reached an agreement with them as well. The only thing missing right now is the medical.

Timm was in shape, when he left us. Therefore it is very likely that everything will go off without a hitch.”

– KLAUS ALLOFS, WOLFSBURG SPORTING DIRECTOR

Sounds like he will slot straight in!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="grefstad"]Hehe, seeing the responses from the usual suspects is worthy of a good laugh.

[/quote]Agreed.[/quote]
Grefstad has just tweeted me to say he''s been banned. Pete, we should go for a drink sometime. [:D]
[/quote]Oh, I think that is a shame, if true. I really enjoyed his controversial posts, and the furious reactions they engendered. And he hardly counts as the worst offender. He certainly wasn''t the most arrogant poster, or the most patronising (apparently that is me, which makes me very proud) or the most malevolently disruptive.

Problem is purple, if you''re going to post an entire paragraph of vitriol against
- every poster on this board
- the pinkun in general
- archant as an organisation.
It kind of only goes one way...