Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Timm Klose

Where did you hear this? I saw on Twitter someone said a friend of a friend saw him at the airport. Braunschweig is only around 30 mins from Wolfsburg so could have been the flight yesterday. Did Baffo hitch a lift on the same flight as well?

Blast from the past! I liked giallanza. Shame about his injuries. I guess that means he''d put in a good word about our fine city to his player so that ticks one major obstacle off attracting new players!

Nothing better than a visit to Prince of Wales Road on a Friday night to sell the club with hosts Ruddy and the McNally clan

Paddy Davitt has said the plane story about Baffo is complete jackanory so i would not rely to much on this story either.

[quote user="Essjayess"]Paddy Davitt has said the plane story about Baffo is complete jackanory so i would not rely to much on this story either.[/quote]The Baffo story always looked like someone just resurrecting last summer''s rumour. If (has this been confirmed?) Giallanza is Klose''s agent this would seem a bit more credible, especially as Klose is hardly a fixture in the Wolfsburg team, with only seven starts out of more than 20 League and European games this season. Potentially someone more easily persuadable of the delights of Prince of Wales Road than some high-profile defenders with whom we have been linked.

Hi Purple.

See here for Timm Klose''s listing on Giallanza''swebsite:

http://www.giallanzasport.com/spieler/

and here to see it''s Gaetano''s compan:

http://www.giallanzasport.com/agentur/

[quote user="Splendid Rush"]Hi Purple.

See here for Timm Klose''s listing on Giallanza''swebsite:

http://www.giallanzasport.com/spieler/

and here to see it''s Gaetano''s compan:

http://www.giallanzasport.com/agentur/[/quote]Thanks!

Pinkun reporting this today in this article - http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/rumour_mill_crystal_palace_linked_with_move_for_norwich_city_winger_nathan_redmond_1_4369924

Yep, another CB who would rather stay with Wolfsburg to enjoy Champions League footy than be in relegation dogfight in the Prem...allegedly.

The Daily Mail are now also reporting it - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3387744/Norwich-turn-attention-Timm-Klose-failing-agree-Andrea-Ranocchia-deal.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

OMG Mawther, 9.1 million pound?..hope hes worth that much!  But this is much more encouraging news. Dont put much into some Radio people talking about Klpse, but when Wolfsburgs sporting director says a transfer can be on then  need to take it seriously. But hmmm....9.1 million pounds...would be our most expensive buy yes?

No the report thats linked with the Wolfsburg sporting director in last 20 minutes mentions a sum of 12 million euro (9.1 million pound)

With recent transfers would you pay £9m for a potentially solid central defender or £8m for a Grabban to run around a pitch and score 1 in how many chances in the top flight.

Klose has more potential in saving points than costing in missed chances.

I know where I''d stick the money looking at our squad the turn of the year tbh

Morning papers have it at £8.5 mil.

While the puns on here have been about his name being similar to "close", a more accurate (and perhaps funnier) take on it is to pronounce it as Hannibal Lechter says when he''s trying to get Agent Startling to move nearer to his cage, "Closer".

Quite like this one. Young and with a point to prove, and the goal of getting into the Swiss squad for the Euros.

Yes a lot of money but not much more than the Grabban income.

Agree with Darth bor very happy about this one

waiting for the people to say he is nearly 30 and past it ( where are you Waveney )

30 appearances since 2013, we must be mad. Have a look on the Wolfsburg forums and they cannot believe we are paying so much.

8 million in todays market is what £4million was only a year or so ago. This is due to the increased revenue next year. Hence Naismith at nearly 30 is also commanding that fee..

Just look at what the better players go for.

Today, like it or not, 8 million is about the STARTING price for a Premiership first XI player.

I would imagine like others that the fee isn''t correct. It''s probably 7.7m max, with add ons etc. I very much doubt we''d pay all that in one go.

Good age for a defender. Wolfsburg bought him for 6 mill EUR from Nurnberg, and will make a decent profit on him.

Not the best defender we could get, but likely a player-type that is within our range, as the Koulibalis and Ranocchias of this world think they can get better deals and clubs.

you do have to love the comments about the wolfsberg forums

hell if anyone read about our players on this forum they would think they whole lot are shit

you will find that the most vocal tend to be the minority