Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

We will spend sod all in January!

And the reason why?

Our timid Board will be budgeting for relegation... .again. Hence no increase in season ticket prices ........ cynical that.

Prudence with zero ambition. ..come on down!

We will spend but we all know hand on hearts that it won''t be the amount that is needed to bring the quality in. We must sign a quality forward and at least one quality center back. With our boards track record we will fall short of what is required

Wiz starts ten plus page thread shocker.

I damned well hope we DO sell-because we need space in the squad to fit in any new signings in the first place and neither our out of favour players nor the club are going to want to sit around drawing a wage with no chance of any football until next season.

So regarding selling in January as a negative is rather short sighted.

Tend to agree. the biggest spend should have been in the summer.......net spend around £4Mb.

We will bring in some loan players, and very few with a transfer fee any. Worthy bought Dean Ashton in this next window, had he have been able to get him in the summer we would have not gone down.

Looking at the past normally gives a fair idea of what will happen in the future, and its a case of here we go again. Our last CEO said prudence with ambition, does this also mean we are turning the clock back.

There clearly is something going on at board level, that we know very little. The big question is......why did the Chairman stand down so soon after standing for election?

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Wiz starts ten plus page thread shocker.

I damned well hope we DO sell-because we need space in the squad to fit in any new signings in the first place and neither our out of favour players nor the club are going to want to sit around drawing a wage with no chance of any football until next season.

So regarding selling in January as a negative is rather short sighted.[/quote]

Are any of our players worth a great deal apart from Brady?

Expect the odd freebie, ageing no-hoper or crap foreigner that nobody''s heard of. The thinking of the board is that we won''t spend much in January because we have to save up for next season''s promotion campaign. This is the extent of the club''s ambition!

No No No Bor! We need RVW back here in January. He''s never been given a chance. Hooper needs to start every game because he''s our best striker. Get those two back and we''ll soon be mid-table.....

Allegedly..

[quote user="nutty nigel"]No No No Bor! We need RVW back here in January. He''s never been given a chance. Hooper needs to start every game because he''s our best striker. Get those two back and we''ll soon be mid-table.....

Allegedly..[/quote]I also reckon it is time for Lennon.

I do hold the thread from the early season, where Ricky''s goal against Rotherham was held as evidence that if we replaced our entire midfield then we could unlock his potential, as one of my favourite pieces of Pink Un mentalness.

We have money to spend but the hard part is trying to get the players to come to this area-Dyer didn''t want to live in this area so chose Leicester. I''m biased but Swansea, Leicester or Norfolk? Norfolk wins every time.

I think we will spend about 8 M net

The Manager has said contact with players and Clubs made

and its 3 weeks to go until Window opens.

That will sadly not be enough, We need to drop the big wage earners RVW 40K and Hooper on 32K before we spent decent money

More to the point where is my fucking thread gone about

the rumours surrounding the lack of transfer activity.

Is this Board some crypto Fascist/Stalinist Board of censorship?

dibbler wrote the following post at 13/12/2015 10:16 PM:

Redmond will be sold soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps he will be, personally I hope not, but we do have too many average players in the squad.

We need to get rid of a few and get upgrades for them.

Obviously the older players who are out on loan need to be moved on if possible but there are still a few that we could cash in on as they seem to be out of favour: Lafferty, Voo, Whittaker, Andreu, Elliott Bennett, Grabban (more often than not), and even a couple of the more established players who would demand a good fee (Dorrans and Howson didn''t play yesterday?).

We must then make sure we get value for money and spend on established players with proven ability who are certainly better than we have.

The quality of the players in the squad must improve.

Our timid Board will be budgeting for relegation... .again. Hence no increase in season ticket prices ........ cynical that.

Prudence with zero ambition. ..come on down

Wiz: Why oh why can''t you just fuck off!

[quote user="toftwood"]Our timid Board will be budgeting for relegation... .again. Hence no increase in season ticket prices ........ cynical that.

Prudence with zero ambition. ..come on down

Wiz: Why oh why can''t you just fuck off![/quote]

What and leave you in La La Land toftwood?

If you can''t handle the truth swearing at the messenger won''t make it go away.

[quote user="juicy plams"] foreigner that nobody''s heard of. [/quote]

One sebastien halle - do you get a prize if we sign one of each? New sport of transfer bingo

16 million and equaling our transfer record while getting a healthy helping hand by selling the dead wood Grabban....

My word.