Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

The new director...........

[quote user="TIL 1010"]If you read this Nutty as i am posting from Lanzarote remember i told you several weeks ago that Delia''s 23 year old nephew Tom was being groomed to take over when she steps down.[/quote]Whatever made me put 23 as Tom is 30 ish.

Your info was spot on as usual now can you give us an update on Naismith lol

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Well would you believe it 😜[/quote]And guess what it turns out to be her nephew Tom so looks like our 2 + 2 = 4 was right CUSDP. [:D]

Not doubting your credentials for one minute but what happened to the central defender fro Italy that you said was in the building...did we persue klose or still possible in addition to.

[quote user="Mark Quinton"]Not doubting your credentials for one minute but what happened to the central defender fro Italy that you said was in the building...did we persue klose or still possible in addition to.[/quote]I think he got mixed up[:)]

I was wondering if Director Nephew Tom will receive a salary from the NCFC coffers - or just from his photographic company?

Anyone in the know? Was he asked during his interview?

Previously the only director who received a wage was McNally, no-one has indicated that there is a change.

What makes you ask?

As a civil servant myself (a relatively senior one at that) I am inquisitive about what grade Tom reached in the civil service by 35 years of age that gives him this strategic decision making ability that DM is on about.

If he did get to the level of making strategic decisions at 35, then he will be pretty s**t hot and could be a real asset to the club.

Anyone know what grade he was when he left?