Team
Played
Norwich City
Sunderland
Newcastle
Swansea
Bournemouth
Aston Villa
Not radical change and we are still the best performing side against our fellow strugglers by some way.  Sunderland improving after beating Villa and Swansea but only 3 games left.

Home P
Home Pts
Away P
Away Pts
Total P
Total Pts
Norwich City
Swansea
Newcastle
Sunderland
Aston Villa
Bournemouth

Sorry!!!

Yep, you best ask nicely to Darth Born to see if he''ll update it for you or you could do it yourself.

[img]http://s7.postimg.org/g7fvrh9wb/rml.jpg[/img]
Newcastle will fancy those remaining 3 home fixtures.

Team Played Points Points/game
Norwich City 7 12 1.71
Sunderland 8 12 1.50
Newcastle 5 7 1.40
Swansea 6 8 1.33
Aston Villa 7 8 1.14
Bournemouth 7 8 1.14

I was wondering the same thing earlier CA! (Whispers) - it''s not because the teams in the mini-league keep changing proving there was something in what LDC said is it?

Well as the chancellor doesn''t seem keen to update it I will based on the current bottom 6, it doesn''t look great but our 3 remaining matches in this league are the next three weeks, pivotal doesn''t even come into it!

P W D L Pts ppg

Sunderland 9 4 4 1 16 1.778

Swansea 9 4 3 2 15 1.667

Palace 8 3 3 2 11 1.375

Norwich 7 3 0 4 9 1.286

Villa 9 2 2 5 8 0.889

Newcastle 6 1 2 3 5 0.833

Apologies for the formatting, but you get the idea. It''s amazing the difference Palace''s decent makes to this arbitrary meter of success...

Updated following the triumph over the weekend:

P W D L Pts ppg

Sunderland 9 4 4 1 16 1.778

Swansea 9 4 3 2 15 1.667

Norwich 8 4 0 4 12 1.5

Palace 8 3 3 2 11 1.375

Villa 9 2 2 5 8 0.889

Newcastle 7 1 2 4 5 0.714

Pretty much obsolete now.

It''s all about who can get to safety and what that points total will be. I''ve never wavered from my prediction that 38 points will be easily enough.

Looking at it now I would say that 37 ought to be comfortable and even 36 has a better than 50 percent chance of being ok.

[quote user="ricardo"]Pretty much obsolete now.

It''s all about who can get to safety and what that points total will be. I''ve never wavered from my prediction that 38 points will be easily enough.

Looking at it now I would say that 37 ought to be comfortable and even 36 has a better than 50 percent chance of being ok.[/quote]How is the Ricardo survival confidence swingometer?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"]Pretty much obsolete now.

Looking at it now I would say that 37 ought to be comfortable and even 36 has a better than 50 percent chance of being ok.[/quote]How is the Ricardo survival confidence swingometer?[/quote]
I suspect the pendulum is operating within a 180 degree "angle"......to allow for a margin of error. [:D]

Someone will get to 36/38 points and we have a better chance than those below us but the Sunderland match is likely to be key.

Two more wins will do it for us while the north east duo are going to need at least three. Not impossible but I''d rather be in our shoes.

Palace are already on 34, I cant see how they wont get another three of four points, so it really still is between the bottom four teams. 2 more wins and 37 points for us means Newcastle have to get 12 more points from 7 games and turn a GD around, and Sunderland would need 10 more points. If we beat Sunderland as part of the two wins it obviously helps massively.

Looking at the remaining fixtures for everyone its a complete mash up of beach, form, FA cup, surprises, Europe and every other cliché you can throw at it. Villa do appear to have given up, and only Newcastle have to play them . I''m still none the wiser but it does look brighter than it did !

The key has to be the Sunderland match. Beating Palace would be great both for the ''extra'' points when Sunderland are playing Leicester, but us winning the ''six pointer'' against Sunderland would be a killer blow for them. We could be as much as 7,8,or 10 points ahead of them with 5 matches left. Their game in hand is now effectively Arsenal after we play them, then we both will have 4 games to play with the final two being Watford and Everton for us both.

update;

Sunderland 0.84 points per game

Norwich 0.94 points per game

So lets say Norwich get 5 points in last 5 games (entirely possible)

So that leaves Sunderland needing 9 points to tie with us or 10 for safety, now, bare in mind they have only won 6 games all season, and cannot seem to score at home. Lets say 3 wins and 2 draws? Seems like a tough task to me. There''s no new manager or north eastern derby win to build on now..

But not impossible, and boy, with a quick look at goals scored and conceded, they are frighteningly similar. Every goal scored or conceded could be pivotal come the end of the season.

[quote user="cityislife"]update;

Sunderland 0.84 points per game

Norwich 0.94 points per game

So lets say Norwich get 5 points in last 5 games (entirely possible)

So that leaves Sunderland needing 9 points to tie with us or 10 for safety, now, bare in mind they have only won 6 games all season, and cannot seem to score at home. Lets say 3 wins and 2 draws? Seems like a tough task to me. There''s no new manager or north eastern derby win to build on now..

But not impossible, and boy, with a quick look at goals scored and conceded, they are frighteningly similar. Every goal scored or conceded could be pivotal come the end of the season.[/quote]

1 draw :/

I meant to update this four weeks ago but have only just found my draft post, so will post it now.

----------------------
Based on all the data from the mini-league, I predict the final bottom six will look like this:
Crystal Palace
Bournemouth
Sunderland
Newcastle
Norwich City
Aston Villa
Obviously this would be disappointing if it turns out to be the case, but we can always have a promotion mini-league starting in July 2016.
God bless and let''s hope my analysis is way off.
-------------------------------
I haven''t checked yet but it looks reasonably accurate to me.