Sign in to follow this  
norfolk terrier

names on shirts

why not? if your a really big fan of him then why not?

its totally up to you?

Althought id rather get ASHTON or MCKENZIE or HUCKERBY!

Having had the experience of having a players name and number put on my shirt last season to only see him leave at the end of the season (Svensson) t''was a bugger. You''re best to get a player who you know is going to be with the club for at least another season to give the 50 quid shirt some life. We still don''t know what will happen with McVeigh, he''s obviously not required by the club with him being on the transfer list, but there seems to be very little interest in him. Like BoBmAn1o1 said, "up to u mate"

I can see McVeigh running down his contract, at the same time making the bench occasionally. I''m a firm believer of having your favourite player''s, so if he''s yours, go for it 

I''m gonna get the new goali top and have WARDR 12 on it surprise surprise lol.

On my new home shrt possibly STOWMARKET YELLOW and a number or even ASHTON 10 or HUCKERBY 6 and then on my away shirt one of those 3.

[quote]The name on the back of my shirt...[/quote]

Wow that looks decent.

Must get my name on mine this season.

I took my boy''s shirt to the ground last week so he could get ASHTON and No.10 put on it, and was informed by a young lad behind the till that they had run out of A''s!! I kid you not!! Did say about putting SHTON on it but he was thoroughly unimpressed. So I ended up with just the No.10 and now a return trip to try again tomorrow.

I really like the new shirt, but those ghastly red blocks on the sleeves ruin it IMO. Not particularly a fan of the numbers either...gold and black is ok, but the shape and those wedges at the bottom of each number are weird.

If I get this years shirt (unsure as it is only for this year), I very much doubt I would get anything on the back. BRUM UNI CANARY would cost a packet as well! Otherwise I''ll stick to the home just gone and current away for longer

Why not have the name you log on here, as the name on your shirt?.

I know I''m seriously considering it!.

And when I wear it about town, you can introduce yourself before swearing at me!.    

[quote]Does anyone no if you can get something on a shirt like: CITY 2 MAN U 0[/quote]

I don''t see why not - they should have small numbers that are normally put on the shorts (not sure if these are readily available to the public or restricted to club kit)...

[quote]Does anyone no if you can get something on a shirt like: CITY 2 MAN U 0[/quote]

yeah you can, ive seen people with like "city till i die" and whatever on their shirt like:

NO
Supporter

So i cant see why:
City 2
Man u 0

cant be used on a shirt.

Last season I had:

THERE WAS
    ONLY
I. ROBERTS

Season before:

ROBERTS
    A
 LEGEND

Both looked pretty decent so I''m sure Norwich 2 Man Utd 0 will look great too!