Sign in to follow this  
ZippyGrin

Man Ure fan ejected in the away end yesterday

Was stood behind a Man Ure fan yesterday who unveiled his red football shirt but he was with his Norwich supporting mate. To me it looked like just two mates attending a game having laugh and not causing any problems.

He was called over for a "chat" during the game and from his non re-appearance must have been ejected from the ground.

I believe he offered to cover his shirt up and I must say I saw nothing in his behaviour towards the home fans at anytime that was an issue to get him ejected.

Fancy getting chucked out on his first visit to Manchester...

Did he get the coach back to Gt Yarmouth okay?

Appreciate that he wasn''t actually misbehaving, but unveiling a Utd shirt at City, for no apparent reason, in a random match, is the epitome of stupid. Completely avoidable if he''d used some common sense.

[quote user="kick it off"]Appreciate that he wasn''t actually misbehaving, but unveiling a Utd shirt at City, for no apparent reason, in a random match, is the epitome of stupid. Completely avoidable if he''d used some common sense.[/quote]Exactly.Why wear the shirt unless he wanted to provoke a reaction ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Bor"]That''s disgusting. If somebody ejaculated in the away end I would kick them down the stairs.[/quote]When following City there was no chance of that happening with excitement when Hughton was in charge.....[/quote]
You say that, but for all the moaning it didn''t stop people coming....

Does it stipulate that you have to support the home or away team when attending a match?For example, I may want to watch Spurs Vs West Ham of I thought it''d be a good match to watch. As for wearing the shirt of another club. What if it were Bayer Leverkusen or Gorleston FC? Would they get shirty (oun intended) about that? Odd.

You can go to any game you want but don''t take the pee by wearing the home team''s main rival''s shirt.