Sign in to follow this  
Discobolus

Adel Gafaiti

What has happened to Adel Gafaiti is he injured, on loan left the club or what, just seen no mention of him for some time, I thought he was in demand by other clubs a couple of years ago.

There was a rumour flying around that Russell Martin had him chained to a radiator in his basement to help safeguard his centre-half berth in the first team. 

[quote user="cypriotcanary"]What has happened to Adel Gafaiti is he injured, on loan left the club or what, just seen no mention of him for some time, I thought he was in demand by other clubs a couple of years ago.[/quote]Allow me to introduce you to a website which has the answer to absolutely everything you could ever want to know...www.google.com

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="cypriotcanary"]What has happened to Adel Gafaiti is he injured, on loan left the club or what, just seen no mention of him for some time, I thought he was in demand by other clubs a couple of years ago.[/quote]Allow me to introduce you to a website which has the answer to absolutely everything you could ever want to know...www.google.com[/quote]Having used this fantastic resource for information that you so helpfully provided, I can''t find the answer. Wikipedia still has him as being our player, but he is not on the official site either in the first team or U21s. I can find no reference to him having gone out on loan this season, nor to him being injured. There''s a Scottish news article from July saying that he''d been told he could go on loan, and as he''d spent a year at Rangers in his teens he might be interested in going back north of the border.Seeing as you''re an expert in this internet searching business, maybe you could enlighten us all with the answer to the OP''s really quite reasonable question?

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="cypriotcanary"]What has happened to Adel Gafaiti is he injured, on loan left the club or what, just seen no mention of him for some time, I thought he was in demand by other clubs a couple of years ago.[/quote]Allow me to introduce you to a website which has the answer to absolutely everything you could ever want to know...www.google.com[/quote]Having used this fantastic resource for information that you so helpfully provided, I can''t find the answer. Wikipedia still has him as being our player, but he is not on the official site either in the first team or U21s. I can find no reference to him having gone out on loan this season, nor to him being injured. There''s a Scottish news article from July saying that he''d been told he could go on loan, and as he''d spent a year at Rangers in his teens he might be interested in going back north of the border.Seeing as you''re an expert in this internet searching business, maybe you could enlighten us all with the answer to the OP''s really quite reasonable question?[/quote]
Maybe he really is in Russell Martin''s basement....?

Still at the club but now over 21 therefore very rarely plays U21 fixtures as other overage 1st team fringe players fill the 3 places.

Contracted to next June and will probably go on loan.

Spent much of last year injured, which probably didn''t enhamce his development, although IMO good enough to make it at a decent level, Champs/League 1. But then again, what do I know?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="cypriotcanary"]What has happened to Adel Gafaiti is he injured, on loan left the club or what, just seen no mention of him for some time, I thought he was in demand by other clubs a couple of years ago.[/quote]Allow me to introduce you to a website which has the answer to absolutely everything you could ever want to know...www.google.com[/quote]OP, how dare you come on here and ask a question about NCFC?This is not a board to discuss all things about NCFC

Unlikely anything but a loan and then leaving on free unfortunately. A lot of injuries have hindered his progress and he''s a long way behind the likes of Toffolo. No where near the first team anyhow.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="cypriotcanary"]What has happened to Adel Gafaiti is he injured, on loan left the club or what, just seen no mention of him for some time, I thought he was in demand by other clubs a couple of years ago.[/quote]Allow me to introduce you to a website which has the answer to absolutely everything you could ever want to know...www.google.com[/quote]

Allow me to introduce you to a website you might find helpful...

www.howtostopbeingatwat.com